PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal 22000 problem

Snicka
07-01-16, 09:14
Hi All

I've got a very strange problem that's just started. I've had all 3 boxes connected to the same octo lnb for some time now but this has only been happening recently.

Box 1 = Humax DVR
Box 2 = TM Nano 3T
Box 3 = TM Nano SE

The problem is that I cannot watch anything using the above polarity on the TM Nano 3T as long as the other 2 boxes are off. As soon as one or both of the other boxes is powered up the frequency polarity starts working and the channel will appear. If I power down one of the other boxes the channel remains on the 3T, but as soon as the both boxes are switched off the picture on the 3T starts to block and freeze until it eventually shows no signal on screen and says 'Tune Failed'.

I've reset the 3T and swapped the cables with the cables going to the Humax DVR. When I enter the diagnostics menu of the Humax DVR both tuners are showing 100% Signal & Quality on both sets of cables after the swap around.

Initially, I thought it could be an LNB problem but the two other boxes work flawlessly off the same LNB. Would I be correct in thinking that the 3T is at fault somewhere?

I look forward to any suggestions that could put an end to this strange situation.