PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] Custom mix for cable and sat

peteb2428
04-01-16, 11:57
Hi All,

I have 2x c tuners and 2 x sat tuners and would like one set of bouquets, mainly populated with the cable channels but having any availible sat channels which are not available on cable added.

At the moment i have the opposite custom mix.xml previosly posted.

thanks

DaMacFunkin
04-01-16, 13:36
I think it will be a do it yourself, I am currently in the middle of doing a Virgin base, but replacing all channels that are FTA on sat AND adding channels from sat that are not on Virgin, if I get some serious time this Saturday I will finish it, if you can't wait I will post where I am upto at the moment when I get in from work tonight.

lincsat
04-01-16, 17:00
This is what I use, I've cut down the available regions, I use East Midlands HD Custom. The provider is called 28e Mix. Feel free to have a play :)

peteb2428
15-01-16, 10:31
Thanks Dan - how did you get on

Photovoltaic
15-01-16, 16:57
Once I get my Aerial fixed I'll be wanting something similar; a Mix of DVB-T/T2 and DVB-S/S2 channels, basically UK Freeview and Freesat. Still rather new to this so not sure what the best method is - use the UI on the box with the remote to do it, or can I edit the lists on PC and xfer them to the box via Import? (I presume I can..it'd be daft not to have that.)

Does anyone know though, if the recorder can ever be smart enough to realise it can get certain channels on Any of the 4 tuners and not lock a recording to e.g. the DVB-T2 pair? So if there's a timer sanity clash, can it via any means just work out that it can just use the same channel from the DVB-S2 tuners instead, and not clash? (Sorry, this is off-topic, I should put this is a post elsewhere)

DaMacFunkin
15-01-16, 17:54
Not really, the way round it is to set ITV HD on sat as an alternative to ITV HD on terrestrial and vice a versa. Very laborious.
I don't think there is a way to do it via a XML list.