PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] GI XPEED LX2 - DVBT USB Tuner not accessible when Tuner B is in use. Tune Failed mess

reni10
03-01-16, 09:17
I am running the latest Openvix image on my lx2 and whenever tuner b which is setup for astra 28.2 is in use which is usually when recording something then when I try to switch to the terrestrial USB DVBT 2823 tuner channels which are on tuner c they all come back as tune failed.

If I stop the recording on tuner b and go to the tuner c channels again then they are fine.

This only happens when Tuner B is in use, it seems to somehow lock out tuner c!

This looks like a bug so can someone please have a look at it?

reni10
04-01-16, 10:57
No-one else has experienced this at all???

abu baniaz
04-01-16, 17:47
Tuner B is Satellite
Tunner C is Terrestrail.

BBC One on satellite is not the same as BBC One on Terrestrial. Are you sure you are selecting the Terrestrial channel? I find it easier to enable the service type icon so I know if it is an IP chanenl, DVb_S or DVB-T chanenl.

reni10
04-01-16, 19:04
I'm dealing with Irish terrestrial TV so it is RTE etc. That I am selecting so there can be no mistake.

The issue is definitely when Tuner B is recording then Tuner C which is the usb terrestrial tuner is giving a tune failed message on all the terrestrial channels.

abu baniaz
04-01-16, 19:12
Thanks for the clarification. Can you attach debug logs please?

I have the LX3, my issue is worse than yours. USB tuners not being recognised. Receiver locks up with the tuners inserted. Tuner works perefectly on the Technomates.

reni10
04-01-16, 21:06
Debug log at:

http://pastebin.com/NhRzYsY5

reni10
18-01-16, 11:09
Any update on this issue?

I see a new version of OpenVix was released yesterday but it still does not fix this issue or the issue where you cannot use a Sony PlayTV as a USB Tuner.

Any idea when this might be looked at and if it is logged correctly as a bug with OpenVix?

abu baniaz
18-01-16, 14:33
it is an issue with the files provided by the Manufacturer. We will have to wait for them to fix it. Sorry, no timescales.

reni10
18-01-16, 14:58
The issue though has been logged and acknowledged by the Manufacturer?