PDA

View Full Version : Crossepg on 8000

FozzyBear
30-12-15, 22:22
Hi folks,

I received my et8000 from WOS before Christmas and am very happy with it, was looking for help with configuration of crossepg, just can't get it to happen, openpli

Clabs
30-12-15, 22:49
Fozzy

Was there a particular reason why you asked for it to be supplied with Openplii? If there isn't, then I would reflash with the latest version of VIX and go from there. VIX is probably the most user friendly image there is and as this is the official home of VIX, you are bound to get many more responses to your posts.

FozzyBear
30-12-15, 23:00
Thanks for this Clabs,
Not sure why I went for openpli but I am new to this.
It may be the best option to change to open vix if its straightforward

Clabs
30-12-15, 23:15
No worries Fozzy - we all were new at some point. It will seem daunting at first but you will soon pick it up and there are plenty of people here who will help you out.

Here is a quick guide on how to flash your receiver:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45407-How-to-USB-flash-Xtrend-ET8000

Shout if you get stuck )

FozzyBear
31-12-15, 18:42
Open vix up and running, I want to configure oscam but so far no joy, no errors coming up but no picture either

doggone1
01-01-16, 16:51
I quite like openpli but dont use crossepg i use epg import runs in the background and has never missed a beat must try vix image at some point just never had any issues with openpli

be6_2
06-01-16, 14:29
I like Openpli 4.0 but i'm having problems as Crossepg running is very slow then doesn't load epg when finished any ideas please

doggone1
06-01-16, 21:08
have you tried epg import plugin I find it works much better and doesnt miss achannel