PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Twin HD] Timeshift in live tv

Leader
29-12-15, 13:46
Having a problem with timeshift on the miraclebox twin. When in live tv if I want to rewind about 1 min to 2mins, it rewinds but when you press play jumps back to live tv. Cannot get it to play from 2 mins back very annoying. any ideas welcome.

bbbuk
29-12-15, 14:22
Timeshift can only go back to the beginning of that event/programme I believe.

Start watching a programme (the same programme) for about 5 mins and then try pressing rewind button. I've just done it now on my solo2 and it works as it should.

judge
29-12-15, 14:25
Timeshift can only go back to the beginning of that event/programme I believe.

Nope, TS can also rewind/record previous shows if the channel hasn't been changed.

bbbuk
29-12-15, 15:08
Nope, TS can also rewind/record previous shows if the channel hasn't been changed.Just tried it by watching same channel from 1.45pm and waited until 2.05pm and TS only goes back 5mins to actual start of that programme.

At no time did I change channel, use standby or anything from 1.45pm.

It looks like TS is reset on event change :)

Leader
29-12-15, 15:42
You can go back into the previous program by using the Prev and next button on the remote, but press play first, as long as you have not changed channel. But my problem is in the same program it will not play the thing going to try an earlier image as its only just started doing this.

nsw9154
29-12-15, 16:18
do you have any old images saved to Hard Drive if so just try re-loading a backup and see if it is any better, i always try to keep the last 2 images backed up on my Hard Drive just in case i need to revert back for something like you are experiencing

salvio1980
29-12-15, 16:28
Problem here as well.

After resuming the channel sometime works, sometime there's only audio no video, sometime there's video with no audio.