PDA

View Full Version : Add Auto Timer ?

bazzg
26-12-15, 17:03
Hi all and a Merry Xmas i am wanting to record a program called Dickensian but it is on different days and different times some of which i do not know yet how do i add a timer for this?. do i go to Add Auto Timer and use Match Title/or go to Exact Match/ or Only on Service BBC ONE or wait and hope i remember to look for the time etc when it is on.:confused::thumbsup:

ccs
26-12-15, 17:40
If you're not sure of future broadcasts, try epg search (yellow button in epg).

This will give you some clues.

Then adding an autotimer will allow you to change the days, services and timespan to make it fit.

Stanman
26-12-15, 18:38
I use partial match that way it picks it up if they decide to stick new in front of it. Than no restrictions on time span and days.

ccs
27-12-15, 12:01
@bazzg: You can also change the default settings for autotimers. eg. more often than not you want to do a partial match.

(edit: not sure if this example actually works in practice!)

I haven't found a way of altering timer defaults..... anyone know if this is possible??

bazzg
31-12-15, 20:45
@ccs I an not sure but i think this maybe what you are looking for/ Go to Setup-System scroll down to Timeshift Settings this will show you start Timeshift before a program and Timeshift after so you can alter the time you want to start your recordings or watch them and the same as to end them + or - however many seconds you want Hope this helps