PDA

View Full Version : Xpeed Lx2 issue

asreed78
23-12-15, 22:26
Had the above box for 6 months with 1 feed, have had no issues with Cross EPG downloading each night and all channels being there and viewable.
This morning went the view epg and loads of channels were missing from the cross EPG, so started to download it manually, got an error, CrossEPGerror. Timeout tuner lock.

I went into tuner config , and did an auto search for 28.2, this failed to tune, but when I manually select 28.2 it seems to work. I can then do a manual scan and it seems to pick up all the channels.

When I try to use AutoBouquetMaker and scan I get error, Timeout for tuner lock..

Have tried it on different feeds and still the same issue..

I still have some channels 1/2 of the sky movies are just black with error Tune Failed!

I have restored the box back to factory reste but still no luck.....HELP

moparopkop
23-12-15, 22:46
Check the coax is in properly in the connection

asreed78
23-12-15, 23:05
Tried that I seem to get a little more luck when I put it in port B but still getting errors on AutoBouquet and cross EPG... I can manually scan for channels on both but just have errors when trying do do Autobouquet or crossEPG.. And get loads of black channels.

judge
23-12-15, 23:18
Sounds like your dish could need a slight nudge.

asreed78
23-12-15, 23:41
I have tried it on different cables where another box is working fine.

abu baniaz
24-12-15, 02:55
The receiver needs to be able to lock onto the frequncy used for ABM/CrossEPG downloader. By default, it uses the last tuner available for the service.Please check in signal finder that you can receive signal on the pictured transponder. Test both tuners, one at a time.

May I also ask you take time to read the following:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

asreed78
25-12-15, 09:43
sorry if I have not posted correctly...
I have SNR - 56% AGC 99% BER is jumping around 5000 to 550000, Lock has a green tick.. Does this mean I need to get my ladders out ?