PDA

View Full Version : Difference between FLASHING & IMAGING ???

mr dutch
26-12-10, 21:20
Hi Guys,

How are you and hopefully fine. Merry Christmas to all of you.

I need some help with my TM-600. What is difference between flashing and imaging is Satelite world:confused:.
And i wanted to ask you gays one more thing and that is. When we purchesed i was on holiday. But there was someone who configured the system and he said something about. After 6 month i have to come back and i have to fix it again. It seems that there is some kind of timer i think but i am not sure about that :confused::confused::confused:.
If you gays can help me with that it would be very kind THANK YOU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Larry-G
26-12-10, 21:38
the image is what you flash to the box. as for fixing it in 6 months ? i can only think this refers to CS aka card sharing and thats a topic that can not be discussed here.

Donnie
26-12-10, 21:50
Hi Guys,

I need some help with my TM-600. What is difference between flashing and imaging is Satelite world:confused:.
And i wanted to ask you gays one more thing and that is. When we purchesed i was on holiday. But there was someone who configured the system and he said something about. After 6 month i have to come back and i have to fix it again. It seems that there is some kind of timer i think but i am not sure about that :confused::confused::confused:.
If you gays can help me with that it would be very kind THANK YOU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally I can not take this thread seriously, you can spell correctly once so why not during the whole thread ? :D

silverfox0786
26-12-10, 22:08
Personally I can not take this thread seriously, you can spell correctly once so why not during the whole thread ? :D

:roflmao: :lol3:

mr dutch
02-01-11, 13:02
Hi there,
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
My apologies.
MY MISTAKE.

mr dutch
02-01-11, 13:08
Hi Pheonix,
Happy New Year.
Thank you for your reaction.
Where can i gain some info about the CS.
Take Care

Sicilian
02-01-11, 13:08
Hi Pheonix,
Happy New Year.
Take Care

Try using google ;)

Larry-G
02-01-11, 13:10
Hi Pheonix,
Happy New Year.
Take Care

as sicilian has pointed out use google as it would be a breach of site rules for me or any other member here to discuss CS. every thing you need is out there you just need to look and read a bit.

mr dutch
02-01-11, 13:15
Hi Guys,

And i wanted to ask you guys one more thing and that is. When we purchesed i was on holiday. But there was someone who configured the system and he said something about. After 6 month i have to come back and i have to fix it again. It seems that there is some kind of timer i think but i am not sure about that :confused::confused::confused:.
If you guys can help me with that it would be very kind THANK YOU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...................

My appol

mr dutch
02-01-11, 13:18
Alright Thank you.
And i will google ;)

mr dutch
02-01-11, 13:34
Can you guys help me to understand how CS cardsharing works step by step ?
Or is it against the sire rules?

Tnkx

Stanman
02-01-11, 13:38
against the rules.

silverfox0786
02-01-11, 13:42
mr dutch i think it best you read the rules especially rule 3 so you know what you can ask and what you cant make life easier for you and us