PDA

View Full Version : ryvix & 1.3 stopped working?

can7
26-12-10, 18:56
anyone had problems with ryvix not updating the last few days? even if i do a manual update in looks like its downloading takes a few minutes but when i check all the channels have 0 info?

ultrasharp
26-12-10, 19:17
yup, im getting the same buddy, just noticed it now as we speak.

E2Royal
26-12-10, 20:24
Had the same problem and found Satmate was causing it it for me. Replaced it and everything now OK.

can7
26-12-10, 20:27
how do you replace satmate?

Malcolm-X
26-12-10, 21:56
how do you replace satmate?

Just unselect "Satmate" in the sources sections and select others instead.

dfdream
27-12-10, 20:14
So Satmate isnt working ?
I have issues with OpenTv on Crossepg like incomplete epg, spelling issues on program names and wrong descriptions some programs.
Rytec was offline and missing data and titles are a disaster for autotimer.
Looks like all the EPGs are crumbling.

can7
28-12-10, 11:06
from what a read the satmate ppl were under ddos attack but its all working again now

rytec
06-01-11, 08:26
Hello Guys,

I have had a servercrash on 27/12 and from now on things are getting solved, our listings should work again.
Sorry for the faults

sonc
06-01-11, 11:32
I have RyVix configured to download 6 days of info (all Rytec sources). This seems to work well for all the providers I've tried, except D+ Spain. This will only download about 2 or 3 days of info (roughly 7000 events, instead of 20,000 or so for the others).

Is this normal for D+, or is there a fault somewhere? Thanks.

p.s. I've also tried to download D+ on its own, with the same result.

rytec
06-01-11, 13:30
Yes D+ is a pain in the ass.

The reason for this is that there are almost no websites with good epg data for more then 2 days so we are depending of this tiny source.

pooface
06-01-11, 14:51
Yes D+ is a pain in the ass.

The reason for this is that there are almost no websites with good epg data for more then 2 days so we are depending of this tiny source.

I take it there's no way of getting the epg data from the mhw stream, and creating an xml from that?

rytec
07-01-11, 20:03
Maybe yes but then we should ask this to one of our D+ users to do this on his/her box and send me the epg.dat so I can put it online for everyone. but making an xml file of it will be difficult, then we should create an converter to do the opposite of what I do now.

Better would be if someone provide us a better html site with programming schedules.

silverfox0786
07-01-11, 21:35
try this mate its Digital PLus but not sure if its what you need its giving more than 2 days

http://www.plus.es/guiatv/resultados_cache.html?&tipo=dh5&frm=B&f=NO&pr=P&tit=noche&chks=0

t.ph
08-01-11, 18:25
Can someone please confirm if the download is working as i'm trying to get something from the Rytec UK XMLTV but getting 0 events. Sources file is up to date. Also tried Satmate & getting nothing.

t.ph
08-01-11, 18:58
Working now
Amazing what a hard reboot can do :sofahide:

rytec
10-01-11, 08:48
try this mate its Digital PLus but not sure if its what you need its giving more than 2 days

http://www.plus.es/guiatv/resultados_cache.html?&tipo=dh5&frm=B&f=NO&pr=P&tit=noche&chks=0

Good work but no we cannot use this because it is Java script.

silverfox0786
10-01-11, 08:53
Good work but no we cannot use this because it is Java script.

can you not get a java to xml converter i am sure there is such a program out

silverfox0786
10-01-11, 09:19
i have had a closer look at the site and there is a contact us link can somebody that speaks the language email them and ask them if it is possible they can set up a system where the listings can be downloaded in a xml. or cvs format