PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] Program names does not appears on channels list

celiorod
13-12-15, 23:22
Hello,

Somehow i have disabled the functionality that showed the name of the current program running when i press down or up arrow to browse de channel list.

But if i position the selection on any channel it shows on the right side de current and next program, also on the list the graphics that shows the how much time have passed from the start it is corret.

How can enable the program name on the channel list?

Kind Regards,
CR

cactikid
13-12-15, 23:57
sounds like you dont have a working 7 day epg setup if it shows channels with the odd named program

celiorod
15-12-15, 11:28
Thank you cactkid, i don't think so because if i press the EPG button on the remote i can see the full programming, later i will try to post here a picture with the mentioned problem.

Regards,
CR

mann
15-12-15, 15:35
Thank you cactkid, i don't think so because if i press the EPG button on the remote i can see the full programming, later i will try to post here a picture with the mentioned problem.

Regards,
CR

if storing epg data to usb flash drive i suggest you go to storage options in the settings menu and if you do not have anything worth keeping then initialize drive and then re download/re-run crossepg then do a settings backup just incase you need one.