PDA

View Full Version : Audio Crackling

faisalpandu
12-12-15, 22:38
Hi

I have a vuduo2. I have had it for about a year and a half bought from world of sat here.

I am starting to get a crackling sound on my audio all of a sudden this happens on all the channels on the box? I reflashed latest image which sorted problem but now I have got it again twice it just comes on all of a sudden rebooting box temporarily sorts issue but it comes back again. Any ideas what the problem could be. It is not speaker on tv as when i put on normal tv channel everything is ok. Confused as to what problem is? Thanks

cactikid
13-12-15, 01:20
i would be trying a new better hdmi cable first with tv and box powered off while changing,even try a different port on tv.all cable or sat connections are good also?

judge
13-12-15, 01:45
Volume too low on box or TV & too high on the other?

baz2011uk
13-12-15, 23:24
i had an issue like this on my old sly hd box was running it via my xbox one but i was on the preview program so had all the bugs still until it was released to the public with bugs ironed out was a right pain as forgot i was on the preview program

faisalpandu
22-12-15, 01:03
Not seen the problem since doing hard reboot so have left it for now. Thanks for all responses hopefully it does not come back :)