PDA

View Full Version : TV - AV Sender

pmacari
12-12-15, 21:55
Hi all

I need some help

I have a nano-3t combo. My wife is German so now she can feel at home and watch RTL.

However we would like the satellite to also work in the TV in the bedroom. We bought ourselves a TV sender but cannot get it to work and it makes me think there is a setting on the box I need to change.

The sender/receivers is a simple one. It uses the yellow, white, red cables from the box to the transmitter. From the receiver to the TV I should use the same yellow white red cables but my TV does not have yellow white red (it has more complicated one) so I got a yellow white red to HDMI wire. I dont this could be the issuer but thought I would mention.

any ideas on how to get the TV sender to work?

Thanks
Piero

abu baniaz
12-12-15, 22:02
The problem is at the TV end. You need to use the composite input.

Blu-ray
12-12-15, 23:40
Best to buy a Fire stick with Kodi installed, and then set up Vu+/Enigma 2 client within Kodi it's like having a second box in your bedroom as long as your nano-3t combo has a spare tuner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pmacari
13-12-15, 11:02
thanks for this

here is the photo of the back of my tv. So I need an av to component converter wire? I did try just connecting the yellow wire, but nothing happened (I was expecting video but no sound).

Also the fire stick with Kodi, is that easy to set-up?

Thanks
Piero

abu baniaz
13-12-15, 12:27
The signal from the AV sender is composite, not component.

Yellow = Video
White = Audio Left
Red = Audio Right

pmacari
13-12-15, 13:04
So I need a new sender to work with this TV?

abu baniaz
13-12-15, 13:22
That picture shows that it has composite.

pmacari
13-12-15, 21:09
Ok will take the sender back

Thought: I have a apple tv hooked up to my TV. Is there anyway to network from the nano to the apple tv?