PDA

View Full Version : no channels showing

fast65
06-12-15, 16:49
just done a fresh install of latest Vix on my Solo 2. Have downloaded Catseye motor settings from linuxsat plugin, but on most sats am not getting channels. just N/A. On 19.2 east channels are showing. Have checked tuner config and all is well. Am baffled by this. Any help please

regards

Huevos
06-12-15, 18:29
Where did you get the settings?

fast65
06-12-15, 20:00
Huevos,
got the settings from the Linuxsat Addons plugin.I also tried to download V Hannibal settings from the plugins green button but would not install. Something about dependencies not met I think. Wonder if I need to do a fresh download and install of Vix

regards

fast65
07-12-15, 19:42
anyone any ideas on this please

Walt
07-12-15, 22:03
Don't use a plugin. Just download the settings, open them in dreambox edit. then upload them to the box.

fast65
08-12-15, 00:52
can I use ftp via DCC and if so where do I put them

thanks

fast65
08-12-15, 16:05
Have taken this image off. I've always used and much prefer Vix image to others but have to say that the last few updates have caused a few problems. I tried to load a new skin and ended up with a frozen screen just showing the space picture. Even switching off and rebooting did not solve the problem, so with some regret I have installed BH. Please do not think this is a moan. I understand that sometimes this is the nature of the beast, and am certain that it will be ok again. In the meantime I will try and get my head around new image. Best regards and much respect to the guys and gals who keep this running and current