PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Box crashed. Now unable to download plugins and other things now crashing box

kill_bill
05-12-15, 20:40
box crashed. now cant download plugins (get no new plugins found). software update and other menu items crashes box.

logs attached!46077460784607946080

judge
05-12-15, 20:49
What caused the box to crash the first time do you know?
Probably easier just to reflash now as you're missing required files/directories.

kill_bill
05-12-15, 20:56
Think it was stopping / restarting cams. Also wiped the hard drive!

Reflashed and happened again

judge
05-12-15, 21:02
Think it was stopping / restarting cams.

What cam & where dd you install it from?

Also wiped the hard drive!
Extremely unlikely, you sure it didn't just lose its mount point?

Reflashed and happened again
What did you do this time that caused it so?

kill_bill
06-12-15, 14:02

set back up from scratch. just installed dreamplex, oscam and cccam. everything working fine then crashed after an hour without me messing with it. heres the logs

bbbuk
06-12-15, 14:20
It couldn't find softcam temp file is how I read it.

Can you FTP/telnet in to box to check /tmp folder exists?

Also as judge asked is the source for your softcam (ie plugin feeds or manual from elsewhere)?

I would install fresh again (with no restore of settings) and introduce one thing at a time and test for how ever long is necessary to ensure it doesn't crash before installing something else.

So if it lasts about an hour or two before it would crash then after fresh install, install cccam and oscam and wait about 3/4 hours (bit longer than it normally lasts) and if ok then install dreamplex and test again.

kill_bill
06-12-15, 14:23
I did previously have an unstable oscam, have now reverted to the one from the feeds.

tmp folder is definitely there in root.

Current setup was done from scratch with no settings restore

bbbuk
06-12-15, 15:50
I did previously have an unstable oscam, have now reverted to the one from the feeds.

tmp folder is definitely there in root.

Current setup was done from scratch with no settings restoreSomething is causing issues so if it's not oscam then could it be dreamplex?

If it's still crashing then you could try removing dreamplex and oscam and restarting and see if it continue to crash. If it does then i'm afraid another setup from scratch maybe necessary.

Do you need oscam? How about mgcamd? I'm using mgcamd 1.38 on my solo2 without a problem.