PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE] Vix logo spinning every morning,box freezes

olly
05-12-15, 15:22
Hi all, Can a anyone tell me what I m doing wrong with flashing my boxes, every day I keep having the vix spinning logo when I come to view in the morning.The box is on a simple single sat configuration with picons on a usb,aswell as debug logs.I need to switch off at the back and restart the box even time.swap file of 256mb,lcd picon also showing. I am using cross epg and amb.
Greatly appreciate any help,I am constantly getting these problems even tho I am sure I am doing as per guides etc.

I have a debug log reference number if someone from vix could take a look please?

Andy_Hazza
05-12-15, 15:45
Why have you a swapfile enabled? It has 256mb internal flash, so I would do away with the swapfile for starters. Store your EPG data to your usb/external hdd. Does this model have option to have an internal hdd? Not familiar thats all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olly
05-12-15, 21:32
Hi,I assumed the internal memory was small like my vu solo,hence the swap file..I will remove this as you advise. I am not quite sure about a hdd,but it would preferably be better if I could source one,I guess,right?

Ref for debug log= Ref: 1449230127.9
More advice if possible regards my debug log please?

olly
07-12-15, 18:22
Hi,no space for internal hdd. Can whoever looks at the debug files take a look at my ref number and let me know what I could be doing wrong,as this is an ongoing issue I have had on previous builds of vix. Thankyou

birdman
08-12-15, 03:15
Hi,no space for internal hdd. Can whoever looks at the debug files take a look at my ref number...From experience, no-one looks at logs that are mailed from the box (not sure why the option is left there).
You need to upload them here as part of the posting.

btw: what Skin are you using?

olly
10-12-15, 09:20
Hi. Ok,that's a bit pointless having then I guess. I am just using the one flashed with image which I think is vix night? ,with picons added for channels and front of lcd. Thanks

nsw9154
10-12-15, 11:43
Logs are better being posted in with your question on the forum as it is easier for the mods to keep track of them

as most of them have full time jobs and family's to look after and only do this in their spare time Free of Charge, and to be honest they do a damn good job at sorting peoples problems out especially with all the extra work at getting the New 4k Image Sorted Out so that people can enjoy their strictly come prancing and x-factor trouble free :rolleyes: