PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] vix spinning logo crash log please help

tempo321
03-12-15, 15:28
Hi, please help me understanding what I m doing wrong with this receiver, every other day I keep having the vix spinning logo when I turn on the receiver from stand by, and I must say it is every two days..... I have attached the cash log for more expert people to have a look.... The receiver is on a simple single sat configuration with picons on a usb, no 7 days epg, just now and next epg. I do not really know if I want to have to carry on using this image if I do not understand what I m doing wrong.... every two days I need to switch off at the back and restart the box......
Many thanks for your help46051

abu baniaz
03-12-15, 15:37
Where are you saving your EPG data?
Have you got any other tasks scheduled at the time CrosSEPG downloader is set to run?
Please confirm that you do have access to 13.0E satellite.

tempo321
03-12-15, 17:24
Where are you saving your EPG data?
Have you got any other tasks scheduled at the time CrosSEPG downloader is set to run?
Please confirm that you do have access to 13.0E satellite.

Yes I can watch channels on hotbird without a prob, I have uploaded vhannibal setting for 13e with dreamboxedit and the channels are all there. I did follow some guides here and set up cross epg to download every day at 4.00am into my usb pen drive (I did actually changed to usb). No other tasks run on my box. The only thing I forgot to mention is that I have a tivusat card in use.
Many thanks

twol
03-12-15, 18:32
Yes I can watch channels on hotbird without a prob, I have uploaded vhannibal setting for 13e with dreamboxedit and the channels are all there. I did follow some guides here and set up cross epg to download every day at 4.00am into my usb pen drive (I did actually changed to usb). No other tasks run on my box. The only thing I forgot to mention is that I have a tivusat card in use.
Many thanks
1. change your CCcam to 2.3.0
2. at the risk of upsetting many people on this forum...remove crossepg download and try xmltv ... I find it easier to use and if it sorts your problem then worth trying. :)
.... And Yes, I recognise its not fixing the issue but if it works worth doing.:)

tempo321
04-12-15, 09:57
1. change your CCcam to 2.3.0
2. at the risk of upsetting many people on this forum...remove crossepg download and try xmltv ... I find it easier to use and if it sorts your problem then worth trying. :)
.... And Yes, I recognise its not fixing the issue but if it works worth doing.:)

Thank you for the advices, I will try them at the weekend, this morning when I turn on the box I noticed a different problem, no spinning vix logo just an error on the screen while a tv channel was on the backgroung, press twice ok and it went and everything works..... this is another thing that I add to this receiver..... I took a screenshoot of the osd if this can help...

Tkr001
07-12-15, 00:00
You need to update your build. Latest is 27