PDA

View Full Version : DBE Without corresponding service not loaded error

khan888
02-12-15, 17:07
I keep getting 'without corresponding service not loaded' when using dreambox edit which removes a number of channels within my user bouquets.

What I usually do is run ABM and move the channels into my user bouquets, delete ABM scanned channels and reload back onto the receiver. But now when I run ABM and open bouquets in dreambox edit I get the error message.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dreambox edit logs attached

Thanks

Huevos
02-12-15, 17:11
What is the point using ABM and then editing the bouquets with DBE?

khan888
02-12-15, 17:14
I just use ABM because I find it quicker then doing a automatic scan. I move the channels I want out of the bouquets created by ABM and into my user bouquet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 17:20
Why dont you just tell ABM to make the bouquets how you want?

khan888
02-12-15, 17:23
Why dont you just tell ABM to make the bouquets how you want?

Think I've tried that before but struggled, is there a guide? Also does this work for both sky and virgin?

Thanks

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 17:30
I prefer to use the favourites.xml file others suggest to use cutom mix.

You can add from any provider that ABM does.

Thread here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45828-CustomLCN-CustomMix-Favourites-List-Hacks

Excel file you could find helpful:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47379-ABM-Excel-file-to-help-make-customised-bouquets

khan888
02-12-15, 17:31
Thanks Abu will give it a go tonight

twol
02-12-15, 18:08
What is the point using ABM and then editing the bouquets with DBE?

Well in my situation I run ABM and then slot the main German bouquet entries into the top 80 dummy entries with echannelizer so that my German family have their normal channels and I have mine in the normal positions starting at 101
Takes about 2 mins max

Huevos
02-12-15, 19:18
Well in my situation I run ABM and then slot the main German bouquet entries into the top 80 dummy entries with echannelizer so that my German family have their normal channels and I have mine in the normal positions starting at 101
Takes about 2 mins maxWhy don't you do it with ABM?

twol
02-12-15, 19:25
Why don't you do it with ABM?

How? ABM knows nothing about German fta channels only Sky Deutschland ..... Or am I missing something?
I currently only run ABM when I know there is a change and update both Sky UK & Sky Deutschland... But have my own bouquet for fta Deutschland

.. And with echanneliser its just so easy to flip the finished bouquets

Huevos
02-12-15, 19:33
How? ABM knows nothing about German fta channels only Sky Deutschland"Deutsche Sender". But I'd need to check it still works ok after the recent changes on 19E.

twol
02-12-15, 19:42
"Deutsche Sender". But I'd need to check it still works ok after the recent changes on 19E.

you are too fast for me .... didn't even finish my edit:) Anyway thanks for the response :)
OK must be blind didn't see that, will try playing tomorrow ... but assuming it generates how do I get the UK bouquet to start at 101 with BBC1?
Need German FTA (single bouquet), UK (single Bouquet only) and then Sky Deutschland

Huevos
02-12-15, 20:21
See whether it works for you first.

twol
02-12-15, 20:23
See whether it works for you first.

Will do tomorrow:)