PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Zero] Titles of actual serie/movie in EPG not in the correct language

hashess
02-12-15, 13:08
Hello,
First, all my apologizes for my poor english.

I've just set up OpenVix (last version available at the moment). Everything is working great except in the EPG.

Almost all the titles (for example, all the BBC UK) are written in Spanish or German or Polish. I mean the actual program on channels in the EPG are in Spanish etc...

I've defined English or French in Audio (using the Audio button on my Zero remote control), but the default audio and title language is not english or french.

I've defined first audio to English, second to French in EPG Menu, but the titles remains in other languages.

I do understand that this might be normal if the channels aren't in english or french normally (For example, Movistar channels should be in Spanish at first, that's ok :)), but when I'm checking EPG for BBC or Disney Channel, it should be in the original audio and titles should be in the original languages. But at the moment, it's most of the time Spanish or Polish or German.

I hope you'll be able to understand the problem :s.
Thanks for your help.

Regards

DaMacFunkin
02-12-15, 13:41
What epg source are you using? Are you importing xml's?

hashess
02-12-15, 14:29
Hi,
Thanks for your answer DaMacFunkin :)

I tried to import from xmltv, it does download and EPG is fully working, the only problem is the language in the titles. I tried Benelux, French, SKY UK,...
Nothing really changed.

hhhh
02-12-15, 14:47
Check setup -> system -> auto languange selection -> epg language selection.

hashess
02-12-15, 18:56
I did not noticed that they were 2 specific EPG language lines at the end :(.
Thanks hhhh !!