PDA

View Full Version : Red button channels

carlozdre
01-12-15, 17:59
Can anyone advise of how to get switch to the red button channels from Sky and BT?

abu baniaz
01-12-15, 18:15
If you are creating your bouquets with ABM, there are bouquets for them.

Please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

carlozdre
02-12-15, 11:30
Thanks, I am using Catseye's.

I can try configuring ABM, but would I lose my current list of channels or not really.

Is that the case for the PPV channels aswell?

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 11:49
Catseye's list has something different about them. Sometimes causes issues with ABM and the RemoteChannlStreamConverter plugin, No other set of bouquets exhibits this issue. They seem to pass the validity checksk with DBedit etc. Including the blank bouquets.

Maybe worth asking him to include the channels if he has not already got them in his packs.

The Lambton Worm
02-12-15, 13:26
The red button channels for SKy & BT are in the Sky UK Sports/Interactive section in Catseyes bouquets.

DaMacFunkin
02-12-15, 13:27
And how many years have we been asking him to use a standard satellites.xml?

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 13:31
And how many years have we been asking him to use a standard satellites.xml?
Pretty sure that was finepart from having a very large number of satellites that cannot be viewed.

DaMacFunkin
02-12-15, 13:39
Well I always use my own satellites.xml and I delete all his 28.2 from his lamedb before I upgrade my lists.

carlozdre
03-12-15, 17:24
The red button channels for SKy & BT are in the Sky UK Sports/Interactive section in Catseyes bouquets.

Damn, that was easy! Thanks!

I guess the PPV ones are there aswell. Can't wait to get home to check that.

Might have to check the line provider whether I'd be able to watch those aswell I guess?

twol
03-12-15, 18:36
Ö
Damn, that was easy! Thanks!

I guess the PPV ones are there aswell. Can't wait to get home to check that.

Might have to check the line provider whether I'd be able to watch those aswell I guess?
You were doing well until the last sentence ..... Such topics are not discussed here.

carlozdre
04-12-15, 01:36
Got it, I knew that already, had no intention to take it further, I was actually talking to myself. Cheers.