PDA

View Full Version : 2 Configs on top of each other - Help?

mils24
01-12-15, 17:34
Hello guys I am having a problem with my LCD4Linux. I have downloaded an Lcd4config file of a LCD layout I liked and FTP'd it to the box into etc/enigma2 as per instructions. I restarted the GUI and voila I have the config in. However my problem is that now I have two configs overlaying each other, my new one and the 'standard' config (I call it standard as it what came with the box)

Im guessing I need to delete a config file or remove something prior to adding in the new 'lcd4config' file to etc/enigma2, which I didnt do.

I cannot see any other configs in any of the folders, therefor I need the help of an experienced user.

Please see below image of the problem.

Thanks

bellejt
01-12-15, 17:42
restart the box completely.On the forum my config files are also present.One file goes in etc : lcd4linux.conf and the other in etc/enigma2 : lcd4config .Then reboot the box

mils24
01-12-15, 18:06
I have restarted the box and still no change. I only had one file in the download however. Should I of had two?
There is an lcd4linux.conf in 'etc' but I didnt put it there.

bellejt
01-12-15, 19:01
the only right config is how I described it.You need both files in the right directory's.

configs : http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?410-VU-Duo2-LCD4Linux-Support

mils24
01-12-15, 23:59
So I deleted out the 'LCD4config' file that I downloaded from the internet and now I dont have any config files in ect/enigma2 and the LCD screen is showing the 'standard' basic layout.
There is still the 'lcd4linux.conf' in ect however.