PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] Terrestrial transmitter missing

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 14:09
Hi,
I've just installed a terrestrial tuner to my wetek play.
I'm using openATv image but my transmitter isn't listed in ABM (Ambelcote or Brieley Hill).
Is there any way of adding it, if so how?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
29-11-15, 15:07
Option One:
You get the multiplexer details from sites such as and edit the xml.

https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Brierley_Hill
We have been using the same Mux as BBC One for all regions so far. This is on channel 60, 785.80 MHz. You edit the xml file with your details. "Key" in provider file cannot have spaces or capitals.

File attached should you wish to use it. Goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Option two and when there are problems and to also get T2 chanenls:
Start with no chanenls whatsoever, unix command in signature to wipe chanenl data in my signature (Even caters for OpenATV where they force 19.2 chanenls on all users)
Refer to the website above and manually scan your local muxes. In your case: 60, 57, 53, 50, 59, 55 and 29. This will ensure you do not get channel from other muxes.
Then use the process outlined in this thread: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42301-ABM-Terrestrial-HD-%28UK%29-User-input-required

You will then get custom transponder details to ensure that you get only the local muxes when using ABM. If you look at the custom TP section, we have added teh muxes required for HD as well as areas that had issues. Dover, The Wrekin etc.

Please post back so that we can add details to the source files.

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 16:27
Thanks Abu,
I tried the file you attached and ran ABM. It's pulled in all the channels, but when I select a channel all I get is a blank screen, any ideas?
Epg and info bar display correct program info etc.

abu baniaz
29-11-15, 16:40
Please do second option. Upload your lamedb as an attachment too please.

Huevos
29-11-15, 16:43
Turn on debug logs, and turn on extra debug in ABM. Post the log file produced.

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 17:56
I ran the command to clear all channel/bouquets as you suggested, but t didnt get rid of the 19.2 stuff that comes with openatv, so i manually deleted it.

Edit* I only got hissing audio on HD channels??

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 18:07
Turn on debug logs, and turn on extra debug in ABM. Post the log file produced.

Where are the logs located?

Andy_Hazza
29-11-15, 18:19
Default is /home/root/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
29-11-15, 18:27
Would be greatly appreciated if you could attach the debug logs before trying this file.

You wouldn't have a USB DVB-T tuner you can connect to a PC and get a stream data recording?

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 18:45
Default is /home/root/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be greatly appreciated if you could attach the debug logs before trying this file.

You wouldn't have a USB DVB-T tuner you can connect to a PC and get a stream data recording?

No logs are in the logs folder?

No I don't have a sub tuner

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 18:50
wait, found this

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 18:55
Abu, you're a star. That second xml works a treat.
Any idea why the audio on HD is not working? All I get is a loud static hiss. I'm guessing it's a wetek driver issue.

abu baniaz
29-11-15, 19:11
Probably a driver issue. Not sure if anyone has reported it to them yet.

Can you upload your working lamedb file please? Might prrove handy for debugging/comparisson later

TK4|2|1
29-11-15, 19:17

Can you upload your working lamedb file please? Might prrove handy for debugging/comparisson later

Will do.
If you are going to include this in future releases, it might be better renaming the transmitter Ambelcote, as that's what it's called in these parts.

abu baniaz
29-11-15, 19:25
We've been sticking to official mast names so far. Details taken from a download from the Ofcom site. I'll have to speak to colleagues.

abu baniaz
30-11-15, 00:26
Committed here
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/5ca0a567e9b783a2fb940095c5a21062dd6d48c2

TK4|2|1
30-11-15, 07:28

here you go.
i ran remote channel stream converter too, so not sure if it's what you want now?

DaMacFunkin
30-11-15, 08:03
U
Abu, you're a star. That second xml works a treat.
Any idea why the audio on HD is not working? All I get is a loud static hiss. I'm guessing it's a wetek driver issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkdoes the week have a setting for aac audio? Try toggling the aac downmix if it does.

TK4|2|1
30-11-15, 17:46
Udoes the week have a setting for aac audio? Try toggling the aac downmix if it does.

Don't think so, I'll have a look later.