PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Missing Channels

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 16:05
I have a strange issue.

I usually use my cable tuner almost exclusively, this morning I went to watch a channel through the satellite tuner & it wasnt working.

After trying a load of channels & rebooting the box I did the online upgrade. Still no joy.

I then did an automatic scan & it found a few hundred channels, but is missing LOADS. All the Sly Sports & movies channels in SD (the HD are the bt of course dont work) are missing.

I then, out of desperation tried to use ABM, & it says 'Timeout due to tuner lock'.

Thanks to shockingly bad timing I have no usb stick as the one I keep on hand for this bit the dust on Wednesday, as such I havent been able to try a full reflash from usb.

Is this 'Tuner Lock' something that may be stopping all the channels scanning, & if so how I can clear it?

gilvey
28-11-15, 17:37
Setanta hd and premier hd are coming up as the wrong frequency since updating 023 up to 025 this morning. 021 channels are ok

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 17:42
This is loads of channels missing, not just a couple. It's also not finding any of the missing channels that I'm manually scanning for either.

Quite literally every channel with the sly prefix in sd is missing, as well as loads of others. The bt channels are there, as are a few discovery but most of the other premium channels are missing, a few freesat channels too but not many of them missing.

I've just tried changing the tuner that the satellite was connected to but same thing happens. I'm wondering if my (very old) dish or lnb is at fault.

roybach
28-11-15, 17:58
Check if the channels you are getting are either Vertical or Horizontal , if only one polarization is being received then it might be an LNB problem

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 18:03
Nope, both horizontal & vertical channels amongst the 7 or 8 I just checked.

gilvey
28-11-15, 18:22
I deleted epg and did full service rescan and all back again

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 18:24
I've done a full service scan four times now!

I've not tried deleting epg but that shouldnt effect the channels found afaik.

mann
28-11-15, 19:04
I had the same problem..a full scan brings them all back.

mann
28-11-15, 19:07
I've done a full service scan four times now!

I've not tried deleting epg but that shouldnt effect the channels found afaik.

make sure your channel lists are upto date and then do a full fresh scan..
I had the same problem but all channels returned after a scan.

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 19:12
make sure your channel lists are upto date and then do a full fresh scan..
I had the same problem but all channels returned after a scan.

What do you mean by channel lists?

I normally use ABM, do you mean download settings the downloads section first?

FoxForceFive
28-11-15, 19:30
Downloaded a new 28.2e satellites.xml & rebooted box, then tried ABM again, still timeout for tuner lock so it obviously cant see the satellite it needs.

Grrr this is getting very annoying.