PDA

View Full Version : [3.2 025] - Crash when performing ABM scan

ArowonA
28-11-15, 00:12
Hello,

I'm having a crash when performing an ABM scan, I've attached the crashlog seems to be saying
"KeyError: 'ignore_visible_service_flag'" although, I'm just guessing as it has the word error in it.

I've not tried without a settings restore as I was hope someone may know how to fix it without losing all my settings.

Thanks

Incidentally I couldn't find the zero listed in the model selection.

abu baniaz
28-11-15, 00:27
Have you used any backed up files?

abu baniaz
28-11-15, 00:44
There were some chanegs to the provider files recently. If you are using personalised ones, compare layout with the offcial ones for image version in use. (Not posting version just incase someone else is on a differnt version and to also future proof the statement).

P.S
I will be moving thread to ABM section.

Huevos
28-11-15, 03:28
Delete providers.cache and try again.

ArowonA
28-11-15, 09:53
Thanks abu baniaz and Huevos
Deleting the following file fix it
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/providers.cache
As far as I know I never made any customisations to ABM just restore from a normal settings backup after upgrading to version 3.025

Sorry for posting in the wrong section

givecredit
30-11-15, 12:47
Delete providers.cache and try again.

When you have 2 or more providers this fix does not work. Before deleting cashe ABM wold crash at first provider. When you delete cashe, ABM successfully scans first provider but crashes on second. I have had to remove 2nd provider to successfully complete an ABM scan.