PDA

View Full Version : OJjones issues thread

0jjones
27-11-15, 20:30
I am having the same problem with the latest update crash after crash, cant change service selection ( north west Yorkshire) mg cam 1.38 wont work even though correct files are in place. re-flashed with 3.2.23 preformed an update crash. what the hell is going on with these updates they are getting worse. sort it out please!!

olly
27-11-15, 20:46
strong works,considering the software is free.

Sicilian
27-11-15, 20:55
I am having the same problem with the latest update crash after crash, cant change service selection ( north west Yorkshire) mg cam 1.38 wont work even though correct files are in place. re-flashed with 3.2.23 preformed an update crash. what the hell is going on with these updates they are getting worse. sort it out please!!

No crash log and you post a strong statement like that!

Think you should go away and find what's setup wrong in your system! I've got four different boxes here, all fresh flashed with 3.2.023 when it was required, all tonight updated to build 3.2.025, all just tested with mgcamd 1.35a, mgcamd 1.38 and latest is oscam in feeds, none of them have a single issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twol
27-11-15, 21:08

I assume this is ITV or BBC so why is this a cam issue they are fta? .... And where are the logs ... if you want help, then supply the basics ...... ask don!t yell ...
Try running without mgcamd ... And see if the basics work.

panch
27-11-15, 21:10
Please post in a new thread so that the issues in this thread don't get mixed with yours. They are not at all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
27-11-15, 21:32
Posts moved from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49207-All-sorts-of-crashes-and-exceptions-after-fresh-flash-of-3-2-023
Separate thread made