PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Tablet (32GB) - £399.00 at Best Buy with a £200 entertainment package

Larry-G
24-12-10, 23:50
Samsung Galaxy Tablet (32GB) - £399.00 at Best Buy with a £200 entertainment package completely free (10% cashback too!)

http://bestbuyuk.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/1000145351__MAIN_300x300.jpg

Details
Samsung Galaxy 7" Tablet - 32GB Total Storage, 3G Enabled

The Samsung Galaxy Tab is perfectly designed for computing and entertainment on the go. It's light and compact, easily fitting into your hand but still managing to pack in a wealth of features.

On looks alone the Samsung Galaxy Tab is an impressive tablet computer, featuring a totally flat and smooth 7” touchscreen. The screen enables you to flick, press and scroll your way through the different menus and applications with ease, while four touch sensitive buttons at the bottom of the tab (home, menu, back and search) let you perform basic functions in next to no time.

Both the front and the back of the Galaxy Tab feature cameras. The one on the back has a 3 megapixel resolution and features an LED flash for taking snaps in all types of lighting conditions. It can also be used to capture video footage at 30-frames per second, giving you video which looks smooth on both your tab's screen or on larger screens, which the Galaxy Tab can stream to in Full HD. The 1.3 megapixel camera on the front of the screen can be used for video chats with friends, family and work colleagues also using a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

On the sides of the Samsung Galaxy Tab you'll find a headphone jack, 30-pin charging and PC connection port, volume and power controls, SIM card storage and a microSD Card slot. The microSD slot expands the storage space available on your tab up to 64GB, giving you plenty of room to store a mixture of films, photos and music. This 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab comes with a free 16GB SD Card, which a ctually upgrades the Tab to a 32GB version.

The tablet computer runs on Android 2.2, Google's latest version of their hugely popular operating system. This, combined with the Galaxy Tab's 1GHz processor, Wi-Fi connectivity and superfast HSDPA and HSUPA web browsing, make it a super-slick way to get hold of the latest news, play your favourite games and chat to friends online.

Switching between different screens and applications is a breeze, thanks to the five easy-to-navigate, fully customisable home screens, intuitive menus and easy to understand widgets. You can always bring your favourite applications to the surface of your tab, so they're never more than a couple of finger taps away.

Personalising your Galaxy Tab is the best way of getting the most out of it, and the Android Market is the place to go for the latest Android applications. Here you'll find apps to help you get around, to enhance your entertainment and help you pass the time on long commutes.

Of course, it's not just entertainment that the Samsung Galaxy Tab can be used for. It's also a useful business tool. Unlike some other tablet computers, the Samsung Galaxy Tab is capable of making and receiving telephone calls. You'll need to sign-up to a call plan to use the phone feature (and 3G internet), but if you're after a tablet computer and mobile phone combo this could be a worthwhile investment. Support for writing documents, sending emails and watching Flash videos are all on-board too, so you're never far away fro m your own personal office.

http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/product/1000145351/samsung-galaxy-7-tablet---32gb-total-storage-3g-enabled.aspx?ref=AW&loc=HotUKDeals&awc=2533_1293230858_ebd0c6aa085b6437664852841ca9b0 72

zafod
09-01-11, 20:03
Thanks for this info! Where do I get the 10% cashback? Cheers

silverfox0786
09-01-11, 20:04
Thanks for this info! Where do I get the 10% cashback? Cheers

its all on the website when you go to buy it then it will be explained

zafod
09-01-11, 23:12
its all on the website when you go to buy it then it will be explained

I must be missing something. I've read through everything and can't see where I can get 10% cashback. I put the Galaxy Tab in my shopping basket and there is a space for a promo code. Maybe I should put some code in here to get it? Any help is appreciated. Many thanks!

:)

Stanman
10-01-11, 19:45
You need to go via a cashback site like topcashback and its 15.5% now

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/best-buy/

Larry-G
10-01-11, 19:55
these types of deals have very short lifespans often only lasting a week or so. as for the cashback thats attained through cashback sites such as quidco but you have to be a member of the site first and go through them in order to reclaim the cash back. and it can take months too.