PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] All Channels at top of bouquet list

dpullen87
25-11-15, 22:12
Hi

I've just fresh flashed to the latest image after doing an ABM scan I now see "All Channels" at the top of my list instead of Entertainment. This is not a problem but when I press up whilst watching a channel it takes me to the all channel bouquet instead of the category of channel I'm watching.

I also see the sky channel numbers in the All channel bouquet but in the individual categories it shows a 4 digit number?

Can this be changed?

45899 45900 45901

judge
25-11-15, 23:40
Looks like you're using ABM? If so, run it again.

dpullen87
25-11-15, 23:47
Just updated to 24, re ran ABM as suggested but it's exactly the same.

judge
25-11-15, 23:55
Go through your ABM settings & check that Place bouquets at top is set to yes.
If so, delete your bouquets & start again.

abu baniaz
26-11-15, 02:30
In the options for the provider, you have set the "Generate main bouquet" to "Yes". This means that you have the large 1st bouquet containing all the channels first. The cummulative numbering for the Entertainment bouquet starts after the total number of channels in the main bouquet.

Change the option to anything you want apart from "yes" and "custom". I recommend "Yes (only HD)" This will mean that the entertainment bouquet will start at 101.

Please note the following thread for ABM support threads. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

dpullen87
26-11-15, 11:37
Thanks Abu, Ive changed to "Yes (only HD)" as suggested and now all the catergories have the correct sky numbering :thumbsup:

Many Thanks for your help

Shades
26-11-15, 17:21
In the options for the provider, you have set the "Generate main bouquet" to "Yes". This means that you have the large 1st bouquet containing all the channels first. The cummulative numbering for the Entertainment bouquet starts after the total number of channels in the main bouquet.

Change the option to anything you want apart from "yes" and "custom". I recommend "Yes (only HD)" This will mean that the entertainment bouquet will start at 101.

Please note the following thread for ABM support threads. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Hope one of you kind people can help I have the same problem but I don't have them options in the ABM Providers settings.
Thanks.

abu baniaz
26-11-15, 17:56
attach a picture showing what you have or attach debug logs.

Shades
26-11-15, 18:28
attach a picture showing what you have or attach debug logs.

I'm at work so not able to put image up till later but if you look at your image mine is the same as that but I don't have the 6 options below Sky UK area.

Thanks.

abu baniaz
26-11-15, 18:41
In the ABM configuration menu, change from simple to expert.

Video, but for differnt provider. You'll get the gist.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?48368-How-to-setup-AutobouquetsMaker-for-FreeSat-UK-using-OpenViX

Shades
26-11-15, 19:12
Thanks abu much appreciated.