PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo SE] Picon issue

Pensh
24-11-15, 23:16
Hello, I am pretty new to this so please bear with me, basically I have an issue with installing the MK Picons on my box, I have done lots of research and am pretty sure I am installing them correctly.....firstly I deleted the old picons then created a new folder in media/hhd/Picon then placed Mk Picons in to this folder, rebooted my box but nothing appeared what so ever, so I tried some other picons and they have appeared, which has confused me even more, I know there has been lots of posts about picons, but can anybody advice me why some picons work, yet some don't? I am using the METRIXHD skin 45893

khan888
24-11-15, 23:20
Hello, I am pretty new to this so please bear with me, basically I have an issue with installing the MK Picons on my box, I have done lots of research and am pretty sure I am installing them correctly.....firstly I deleted the old picons then created a new folder in media/hhd/Picon then placed Mk Picons in to this folder, rebooted my box but nothing appeared what so ever, so I tried some other picons and they have appeared, which has confused me even more, I know there has been lots of posts about picons, but can anybody advice me why some picons work, yet some don't? I am using the METRIXHD skin 45893

The folder should be named picon not Picon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
24-11-15, 23:26
Pretty sure SNPicons code was not in Helios. Might be an idea to flash 3.2 023.

Pensh
24-11-15, 23:36
Yeah, think it looks like the best option, many thanks