PDA

View Full Version : ATV Problems

DaMacFunkin
21-11-15, 13:41
So i have installed and configured ATV on my solo4k and there is a few little bugs, i thought i would report and maybe ask for support here as ATV and VIX are closely related.
First off and it is mega annoying, i fibd that when pressing OK or EXIT in menus regularly dies nothing, i have to press the arrow key up or down before OK and EXIT works.
Second, i don't know if ABM is up to date on ATV feed but it doesn't do my custom swap and loads of channels where missing from my Sky bouquet which feeds my Main Virgin bouquet.
Also can confirm that encrypted recording from cable (mpeg2) does crap out on searching (16x onwards), the screen flashes and the time does track for a small while, but then it returns to list.

p.s. the button problem extends to fast forward and rewind buttons, i found i had to press arrow right / fast forward / arrow right etc to speed the file up.

abu baniaz
21-11-15, 16:42
ABM is the same across all OE-A images. The one on the OpenATV feeds is normally ahead of the one on the Vix feeds because they have a daily build process. You'd need to provide the debug log showing execution of ABM and relevant files.

DaMacFunkin
21-11-15, 18:24
Ok will look into it more, by the way scratch my button problem... :sofahide:
I don't use the solo remotes I don't like them, I use the type that comes with the duo2's and the batteries needed changing
:roflmao:

DaMacFunkin
21-11-15, 18:38
I've sorted ABM now, it was enable alternative numbering that was causing the problem...
Everything is in a different place...