PDA

View Full Version : Vu Duo cross EPG Sticking

kris07
18-11-15, 22:36
Hi guys,
I'm having a bit of an issue with my cross epg download. Basically wheni go to update my epg it goes through the process and whenreading summaries its getting stuck at 7.98 mb with the VIX sign spinning very very slow andim unable to change the channel. After about 20 mins the box restarts its self and the epg has not been updated!! anyone got any ideas other than re-flashing which i'm considering.

Thanks,

timofee
18-11-15, 22:56
Wrong settings I would guess.

Probably it's trying to store in the flash, which is the default setting. The flash is too small with the Duo without a swap file.

You need to store the EPG in the HDD or USB.

kris07
18-11-15, 23:47
I deleted the epg, then restarted gui and once started downloaded epg and all sorted.

judge
19-11-15, 00:22
Hi guys,
I'm having a bit of an issue with my cross epg download. Basically wheni go to update my epg it goes through the process and whenreading summaries its getting stuck at 7.98 mb with the VIX sign spinning very very slow andim unable to change the channel. After about 20 mins the box restarts its self and the epg has not been updated!! anyone got any ideas other than re-flashing which i'm considering.

Thanks,

Corrupt EPG trying to be overwritten & box running out of available memory.

tim132
19-11-15, 00:38
Sounds like HDD or USB issue to me. I had a similar issue when trying to save my EPG to my hard drive, that was very temperamental! Then tried multiple cheap USB's and still had problems. Since using a Sandisk 4gb cruiser slice I've had no issues whatsoever.