PDA

View Full Version : Mgcamd/CCcam stopped working when new router installed!

Nick1969
17-11-15, 21:34
HI,

Have Technomate Nano SE (Vix) and also a cheap other box.
Tech runs MGcamd1.35 and other CCcam.

All were working fine until I upgraded Fibre speed and received a new sky router.

Now, Can not receive the "channel"!

Any ideas? Currently set to DHCP on boxes. Tried without, no success!

Cheers,
Nick

electrocop
17-11-15, 22:58
Do either of the boxes still have any internet access at all? Can they download plugins or EPG data? If you are sure that they can talk to the outside world then my suggestion would be to ensure that the correct port is forwarded on the router.

Ashley69
17-11-15, 23:14
HI,

Have Technomate Nano SE (Vix) and also a cheap other box.
Tech runs MGcamd1.35 and other CCcam.

All were working fine until I upgraded Fibre speed and received a new sky router.

Now, Can not receive the "channel"!

Any ideas? Currently set to DHCP on boxes. Tried without, no success!

Cheers,
Nick

Have you done a network test. Menu/setup/system/network/device setup/lan connection

satmanbasil
17-11-15, 23:21
Hi mate

Today u received a new cable router and set about installing it seems to have given the STB a new IP number from that of your present setup I would suggest you allow the router to assign whatever ip it thinks your equipment needs when all is working you can then go about the business of assigning static IP's to your stb that you want.
Also note on some equipment the wireless name of your router would have changed and you may need to set about checking passwords for wireless connections

Nick1969
18-11-15, 05:52
Hi Guys. Thanks for the replies.
Only using Lan and can access internet etc for downloading plugins etc.
Therefore, it's the CAM access!

Therefore, is it just port forwarding required? Is this the port given from a provider?

Sorry for questions, never had to do this.before!
Thanks.

Sicilian
18-11-15, 06:54
Read the rules!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk