PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] random crashes

baz2011uk
15-11-15, 17:08
i have a duo2 on 3.2 021
vix night skin
the only plugin i have installed is epg refresh (use for the VM service epg)
my epg is stored on my HDD 2tb red WD
and my picons are off the flash with 740mb free

i was getting random crashes so decided to re flash the box yesterday and set up the above i am very new to all this so if there is information i also need to advise please let me know

i have also just turned off auto updates after this crash as read this on another thread

the attached crash happened when pressing the green button going into timer overview

like i said if anything missing please let me know so i can advise

is this likly to be a bug or something i have done

baz2011uk
15-11-15, 18:07
also forgot its on mgcamd 1.38

Trial
15-11-15, 19:03
Hi,
which skin? Did you try default skin? The widgets at the end of the log brought me to the idea that it might be skin related.

ciao

baz2011uk
15-11-15, 22:03
hi trial

the skin is night what one is default or is night the default i havent bothered with any skins as like the look of night if thats what one i am on a black and blue theme

timofee
16-11-15, 15:05
If you are still getting this problem I suggest you delete ALL your autotimers - you can keep all your standard timers. Put any autotimers you need on the daily/weekly function within the standard timer setup.

Then run the box for a few days and see if that solves the problem. If you still get crashes with no autotimers, put up a fresh thread with the latest crashlog.

baz2011uk
16-11-15, 16:11
I removed epg refresh as it seems to have happened since then as yet no crash so will hold off on your suggestion for a while and if a crash happens I will do as you suggest
Is it known that auto timers can cause an issue? This is all new to me so learning as I go