PDA

View Full Version : Wrong audio channel

leonskaja
15-11-15, 09:54
Hi,

After a re-install of Vix I am stuck with several channels having as their default the audio channel for the visually impaired, which I find I have to switch off manually each and every time. How can I make the "normal", non-running commentary audio channel the standard for these channels?

Andy_Hazza
15-11-15, 11:12
Hi,

After a re-install of Vix I am stuck with several channels having as their default the audio channel for the visually impaired, which I find I have to switch off manually each and every time. How can I make the "normal", non-running commentary audio channel the standard for these channels?

Menu > Setup > System > Auto language selection > Prefer audio track stored by service = NO. Then green button to save. Exit out n do a restart GUI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leonskaja
15-11-15, 12:30
Thank you!

leonskaja
17-01-16, 19:40
Menu > Setup > System > Auto language selection > Prefer audio track stored by service = NO. Then green button to save. Exit out n do a restart GUI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that but it makes no difference. It is infuriating, every time I switch to any of the ITV channels I suddenly have audio narration. It is awful. I switched the Prefer audio track stored by service to NO and restarted. No difference. I switched the narration off in the channel itself, switch to another, come back to the original andd ... it is switched on again. It has a mind of its own. Is this an acknowledged bug?

PS. This is AFTER a Factory Reset and with no other changes made.

judge
17-01-16, 19:43
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Auto language selection -> Audio language selection 1 = English.

leonskaja
17-01-16, 21:38
Thank you, that may just have done it.