PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Cannot clear one channel.

sandiego69
13-11-15, 11:01
Strange problem. I have a legal card which I use with CCcam 2.3. One channel (SCT HQ) has been replaced by another (PassionXXX) with identical parameters. This channel is on Hotbird 11717 V. The weird thing is I still get all the other 11 channels on the card but only audio on the channel in question.

If I use Webif and stream to my PC the video channel is cleared. I have rescanned numerous times and have no problems with any other channel from the same transponder. What I have noticed but may not be significant is when pressing OK twice I see on some channels the frequency is showing not 11717 but 14141. Strange!

I have a Duo2 with a twin DVB-S tuner. In other words two cables into the same tuner.

Please help.

sandiego69
14-11-15, 10:09
Nobody with any thoughts at all?

timofee
14-11-15, 15:14
They might be introducing pairing/encryption - same as the Sky HD channels.

Have you tried the card in an official box.

sandiego69
14-11-15, 15:58
No as I don't use an official box. I rely on my trusty Duo2. As I said it is strange that if I Webif to my PC there is no problem and all clear. As far as I can also tell the transmission parameters/spec are exactly the same, so theoretically it was just a name change.

Donnie
14-11-15, 17:31
Strange problem. I have a legal card which I use with CCcam 2.3. One channel (SCT HQ) has been replaced by another (PassionXXX) with identical parameters. This channel is on Hotbird 11717 V. The weird thing is I still get all the other 11 channels on the card but only audio on the channel in question.

If I use Webif and stream to my PC the video channel is cleared. I have rescanned numerous times and have no problems with any other channel from the same transponder. What I have noticed but may not be significant is when pressing OK twice I see on some channels the frequency is showing not 11717 but 14141. Strange!

I have a Duo2 with a twin DVB-S tuner. In other words two cables into the same tuner.

Please help.

I have the same issue, seems strange :confused:

timofee
14-11-15, 22:45
There is a similar problem with some other channels that can't be discussed here.

You probably need to edit your lamedb file for this particular channel. The lamedb file is in the /etc/ folder, you can search for the channel in there and try changing the parameters.

sandiego69
15-11-15, 12:32
Thanks. I did have a look in the lamedb but to be honest I don't really have a clue as to which parameters are correct or wrong.

The card supplier is not being much help. If you do find an answer please let me know. Thanks again.

cartman11
15-11-15, 16:34
I have exact same problem using Vu+ Duo and CCCam:confused::confused:

Tkr001
16-11-15, 01:52
So how do I go about ascertaining what the parameters should be?

DaMacFunkin
16-11-15, 09:46
Good question I would like to know also.
Thank you.