PDA

View Full Version : Dreamplex.

Ashley69
11-11-15, 20:53
Evening all.

I have the dreamplex plugin installed on my VU+ Duo2 and everything is setup to see my server. All my films are showing up in dreamplex and my server is running.
But nothing will play. When i press ok on a film nothing happens. I presume I am missing something.
Just to let you know my plex on my Firetv is working perfectly.
Thanks

khan888
11-11-15, 21:11
Evening all.

I have the dreamplex plugin installed on my VU+ Duo2 and everything is setup to see my server. All my films are showing up in dreamplex and my server is running.
But nothing will play. When i press ok on a film nothing happens. I presume I am missing something.
Just to let you know my plex on my Firetv is working perfectly.
Thanks

Have you tried changing playback mode? Once a movie/tv show is highlighted press blue button to change the mode between streamed/transcoded, try each one and see if anything plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley69
11-11-15, 21:46
Thanks khan.
Yes tried that. I am usually pretty good at working things out but this is beating me. It will be something simple i'm missing.

aido
11-11-15, 23:23
Daft question but which version are you using as there are multiple versions floating around - the original and then the forked version by Greeny101 - to be honest I've not checked lately to see if there have been any more forks.

I tweaked mine so that it transcodes at lower quality so Plex on my Microserver wasn't having to do the grunt work and it's worked well for me.

..:: Edit ::..
Sorry I should have read your post better - thought you meant the Plex server plugin, not the plugin for Enigma, apologies.

What does it say in the Plex Media Server logs?

Ashley69
14-11-15, 19:35
Thanks for replying.

Sorry I haven't been able to come back to my problem till today.

Don't know what I've done but everything is playing from my server now.
Thanks