PDA

View Full Version : Picons

BigTon
10-11-15, 18:13
Can anybody tell me what Picons will work with the Army Moodblue mod skin please? I can't seem to get any to work

AntonM
11-11-15, 00:37
if you have a HDD or Flash Drive in the box then they need to be installed or uploaded via FTP, the picons should be in its own folder called picon..

Hope this helps

abu baniaz
11-11-15, 08:15
Whcih image are you using?
What picons have you got?
Where are they located and in what folder?

BigTon
12-11-15, 10:34
I have got a Vu+Solo se DVB-C running the last Apollo release and a set of Picons from another post on this forum specifically for the Red HD skin file name Xpicon.
I have now got them working by installing them in usr\share\enigma2 because i know nothing of telnet to be able to point my box in the right direction to get them from the 8GB USB stick that I have connected.
I also have a 1TB HDD connected but understand this is not the best place to install picons as it slows the zap time down.
I am using my Mac and iDreamX to FTP to the box and seem to just about get by. 52 year old technophobe learning all the time.
Picons are now working great but just a couple missing from my channel list. The picons are there but assigned to channels that do not work on my box (no PAT found). Is there a way to manually assign the picon to the channel that does work and is selected by Autobouquet?

DaMacFunkin
12-11-15, 11:26
You can find the service reference for the channel in DBE and manually rename the picon, or you can use e-channeliser, load your bouquet, and reassign the picon and save it as service reference, you can do it all easily in the program.

Xpen15
26-01-16, 14:24
I have a miraclemini, have it setup working. I have Red Vix skin for DVB-C also. I downloaded picon updater extension, then pluggin. I've set storage to flash drive. Everytime I try to download picons it crashes the box forcing a restart.
I'm on version 3.2. Any help or pointers to a tutorial or thread would be handy. Thanks