PDA

View Full Version : New member requiring help with Vu+ box

Stevetilston
09-11-15, 19:20
Hi. New member. Recently bought a Vu duo + box from world of sat. Now I'm not too clued up about how to receive my sky sports and movies etc. I have got a skybox f5s fully loaded and basically want to have the same channels on the duo box. Now I have done the system set up and shows that I have just under 1000channels. But I cannot select the movies and sports channels etc.

I have read the beginners guide but I'm still not sure what I'm doing.

The box came with open vix

Thanks for your help

Stu
09-11-15, 20:45
Hi.
Have you put your viewing card in the receiver?

Stevetilston
09-11-15, 21:08
I have tried the sky viewing card yes. Nothing happened?

Stu
09-11-15, 21:26
Hi.
Sounds like you need to install and set up a softcam. Check out the guides and tutorials here http://openvix.co.uk/

Stevetilston
09-11-15, 22:24
There's a green tick next to the cam.

ronand
09-11-15, 22:50
Is it actually active? You will see underneath the word "Active:" and the name of the cam if it is.

Stevetilston
10-11-15, 01:04
Yes. Ccam 2.3.0 active. I just don't have any sports or movies which is what I'm trying to achieve

Stevetilston
10-11-15, 01:13
Sid not found in pat message comes up when trying sports. Followed by a error of softcam check

Stevetilston
10-11-15, 03:09
I have a skybox f5s too. Can I not use the cam and c line from that? As that all works no problem?

judge
10-11-15, 03:17
Sid not found in pat message comes up when trying sports

Your SID not found in PAT sounds like a tuning issue or channel not currently broadcasting.

I have a skybox f5s too. Can I not use the cam and c line from that? As that all works no problem?

No help for this will be provided here & thread will be closed if that's the support you require.