PDA

View Full Version : Problem receiving channels.

Spangles
09-11-15, 16:18
Hi, I just purchased a Miraclebox Hybrid Mini+ and I'm having trouble getting a lot of channels.

First of all I have to mention I have another receiver, XPEED LX2, and that receives every channel.

I have tried Automatic Scan with a result of 500+ channels and Autoboquets Maker with a result of 300+ channels.

Some channels are clear constantly, some are just blank, some are clear for 5 mins then go pixelated/blank for a few mins then clear again and some just say Tune Failed.

I have tried an attenuator 5db but no effect. As I said, my other box works fine.

Is there some setting I might be missing?

Thanks for any advice.

Sicilian
09-11-15, 18:42
Remove any splitters and connect feed direct to receiver.

Mr. Mister
09-11-15, 19:45
You could also disconnect your LX2.. and replace it with your MHM+..

If its working fine.. Then you know something is wrong with your cabling..

Spangles
09-11-15, 20:20
Remove any splitters and connect feed direct to receiver.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I've tried it out nut it won't happen for the larger stream :confused:

Spangles
09-11-15, 20:30
I I tried to connect it to the main stream and some channels are clear and some are just blank. There must be something wrong with the box?

Spangles
09-11-15, 20:35
I used the same cable from my XPEED to my Miraclebox and there was no change in the XB but the Miracle box has lost all control.

Mr. Mister
09-11-15, 20:38
I used the same cable from my XPEED to my Miraclebox and there was no change in the XB but the Miracle box has lost all control.

I would flash it again.. and set up from scratrch..

Spangles
09-11-15, 21:15
I would flash it again.. and set up from scratrch..

I did set it up from the beginnig, nothing has changed, all the main channels are dead or don't accept.

I don't know what....

Spangles
09-11-15, 22:46
I don't' know what happened to that last reply.

I did try starting from the beginning, using the latest flash downloaded from Vix. The same results happened. I can't think of a reason why some channels would be clear and then go blank or why my LX2 would receive all channels no problem.

Thanks for your help.

Spangles
13-11-15, 19:24
I managed to get it working but it's a mystery. I have an LX2 in another room but the Miraclebox will only work if the LX2 is turned off completely. This is not a problem vice versa. Also it will only get a signal with a long coax cable and not a short one :confused:

PS can an admin edit that post above please so it doesn't look like I've been on something. I'm sure it wasn't me that posted it in that state.

Thanks again for your replies guys.