PDA

View Full Version : Wishing all members a Merry Christmas and happy new year

Sicilian
24-12-10, 07:28
I'd like to wish all members a Merry Christmas and Happy New year on behalf of Admin and Moderating staff.

I'd also like to take this oppotunity to thank all members who have joined since we started back in April this year for making our new community a massive success. Hopefully 2011 will see our community grow even bigger and better with more members, sections and freindships.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/images/merry_christmas.gif

irishchris
24-12-10, 08:12
thanks sic and a happy christmas to you and your family

Maxwell
24-12-10, 08:15
Thanks Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all

Prioryman
24-12-10, 10:34
Sic, thanks and my regards to you and your family.

Also to all members Merry Christmas and a very lucky New Year.

Kindest regards

Mart
24-12-10, 12:13
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

wullboy
24-12-10, 16:52
happy xmas to all mods.. staff... and peeps... on this great site !! [ even thou i aint got a vu+ plus ..... yet :D ]

pooface
24-12-10, 22:22
Happy Christmas to one and all...

Probably won't get much of a chance to come back on here for a few days, or if I do to wish good tidings to all. So to all, have a great Christmas and a lovely time. Don't get too drunk and have any fights ;) And no drink driving all, be sensible :p

Prioryman
24-12-10, 23:12
Happy Christmas to one and all...

Probably won't get much of a chance to come back on here for a few days, or if I do to wish good tidings to all. So to all, have a great Christmas and a lovely time. Don't get too drunk and have any fights ;) And no drink driving all, be sensible :p

And you too mate. Enjoy

Kindest regards to you and yours....

tinbin
24-12-10, 23:40
And I wish every one a happy christmas, to you and every ones family.And a healthy and a happy new year.