PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] vix spinning logo help please

tempo321
08-11-15, 20:12
Hi all, please this is happening to me all the time and I can't understand why, I have this technomate tm nano oe version 3.2 build 014 with vix night hd skin, I have ABM, EPG and picons on a simple single satellite. Everything seems to be ok but if I leave the box in standby for more than a two days the vix spinning logo is the only thing I get if I try to watch tv.
I have a log of the problem if this can help, but I can't really understand what is wrong on it, can someone please help me?
I forgot to say that I have a 32G usb pen stick connected to the front usb port that I use for epg.....
Many thanks in advance

judge
08-11-15, 20:38
That debug log doesn’t show anything.
You need to upload one of the time it actually happens.

tempo321
08-11-15, 20:47
Hi thank you for quick reply, this is the first time I had a go at it, can I ask you a quick question please, do I have to get the log when the box is in the fix spinning mode? Or can I go and get the log after rebooting the box? Sorry if question seems stupid.....

judge
08-11-15, 20:51
You can get it after rebooting the box due to the spinner.

tempo321
08-11-15, 21:06
This is what I just done, I restarted the box and got the log..... That is the only one available..... Don t understand.....

judge
08-11-15, 21:26
A new log file will be created after each boot, E2 restart, file growing too large...
You need to look at the one containing the spinning ViX.

tempo321
08-11-15, 22:14
Ok, I ll try again in a couple of days when the box will get stuck again, Thank you for your help, I will come back for more help......