PDA

View Full Version : Sly+ HD 320GB HDD Genuine UK Box FTA Ready £175 Delivered

silverfox0786
24-12-10, 01:54
Hey guys

I have a SLY+ HD Box that has a the original 320GB Sata Drive in it. [pic to follow]

It has now become surplus to my requirements and i am a bit strapped lol

This box has completed it 12month contract but is only 6 months old [how you ask]

well 6 months in on my sub i called up sly and had it replaced due to a fault in previous one

Its in very very good cosmetic condition and has a remote i will say though the remote was not changed its the original one and is in good condition with general wear on it as you would but not broken or worn badly [pic to follow]

I am selling this box as a standalonr FTA box and a sub will be up to you to choose to get

Now Sly keeps ownership of the White Card at all times so i am not selling a FTA sly card but i will give for FREE the original sly card that was registered with the box which still gives FTA Vewing on all relevent channels. Please bear in mind I am giving the card for FREE to you and when given you must understand that the card belongs to Sly at all times and if they ask for it you must surrender the card

Sly at the moment are charging a 1 off fee of £199 and 12 months of extra £10.25 a month for a Second Sly+ HD Box so in that respect this is a bargain

£175 Delivered Tracked and Garunteed Post [UK ONLY AT MOMENT] [ MAY SEND INTERNATIONALY DEPENDING ON COST]

PAYPAL GIFT OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY

I will post some pics as soon as i get it out for you