PDA

View Full Version : Any feedback using Blackhole 3.0.0 on Solo4K?

Sicilian
06-11-15, 08:08
As the title any feedback from anyone?

Softcams working? Autoubouquets? Issues with plugins? What's working and not working?

DaMacFunkin
06-11-15, 11:37
Didn't delve into it too much last night but will over the weekend, oscam works, opentv on crossepg works, no support for Virgin epg as far as I can see, sundtek control center works, havnt tried Auto bouquets or ABM yet.
Having problems with picons displaying correctly, or not at all on the LCD, will probably have to install lcd4linux got that, on VTi there where pre-installed configs under the display menu.

Ev0
06-11-15, 18:27
I can manually install Autoubouquets, but it doesn't work (it runs through something and then says it refreshing bouquets, but WAY too fast for me to see what it shows on the screen), but nothing is actually done.

ABM even with a manual install, doesn't showup, but it hasn't worked with BH for about 24 months anyway iirc.

twol
06-11-15, 19:16
Peobably against the grain :) but what about Lraizer ABM?

john doe
06-11-15, 21:20
used vti but didn't know how to start softcam so we stopped and waiting for Vix to launch image

abu baniaz
06-11-15, 22:30
AB 28.2 supports ARM CPU. please ensure you are using latest version and also correct CPU architecture.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Ev0
06-11-15, 22:32
AB 28.2 supports ARM CPU. please ensure you are using latest version and also correct CPU architecture.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
There was an ARM option in the settings, which I selected

abu baniaz
06-11-15, 22:36
which version date? there were some errors by me when I uploaded.

Ev0
06-11-15, 22:40
which version date? there were some errors by me when I uploaded.

I just reinstalled it, this time I used the ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20151027_all.ipk (only just downloaded it from here).

It installed fine from the ipk.

But still doesn't work.

I did manage to time it right and grab a screenshot, but I don't think it will help much and there is no time to scroll down and grab the 2nd page.

abu baniaz
07-11-15, 00:45
I just reinstalled it, this time I used the ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20151027_all.ipk (only just downloaded it from here).

It installed fine from the ipk.

But still doesn't work.

I did manage to time it right and grab a screenshot, but I don't think it will help much and there is no time to scroll down and grab the 2nd page.
That shows you are using the mips reader. Any chance you can post the screenshot of the settings page? Maybe variables not being read properly. Latest version in this thread:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=380856&viewfull=1#post380856

If your settinsg show you as having selected ARM CPU, can you try telnet command:

cd /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

then

./autobouquets_e2.sh 4097#01#4101#1#1#1#0#1#1#1#1#1#2#1#0#1#3#0#autobou quetsreader_arm

Ev0
07-11-15, 01:24
Ok the latest version sat on this screen for a few mins, then said it was reloading bouquets.

But nothing has been done.

Ev0
07-11-15, 01:26
using the telnet command gives this

root@vusolo4k:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets# ./autobo
uquets_e2.sh 4097#01#4101#1#1#1#0#1#1#1#1#1#2#1#0#1#3#0#autobou quetsreader_arm
Script Version: 27 Oct 2015
Sat Nov 7 00:30:08 GMT 2015

Using supplied arguments [19/19]

DATA_SD=4097 DVB_FRONTEND=-1
REGION=01 DVB_ADAPTER=0
DATA_HD=4101 DVB_DEMUX=0
BOUQUET_LIST=1 EXTRA=1
SORT=1 NUMBERED=0
NIT_SCAN=1 PLACEHOLDER=1
PARENTAL=1 DEFAULT=1
ORDERING=1 FREE_TO_AIR=2
STYLE=0 CHECK_SCRIPT=1
PICONSTYLE=0 PICON_STYLE=0
PICONLINK=1 PICON_LINK=/usr/share/enigma2/picon
PICONFOLDER=3 PICON_FOLDER=/media/usb/picon
READER_ARCH=autobouquetsreader_arm

Downloading 28.2E Bouquets, please wait...

[AutoBouquetsReader] read bouquets timeout! 120 seconds
This channel has no valid data! Aborting...
root@vusolo4k:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets#

abu baniaz
07-11-15, 01:45
Can you try whilst on BBC 1 please?

Ev0
07-11-15, 01:49
Can you try whilst on BBC 1 please?

Ok that worked :)

abu baniaz
07-11-15, 02:02
Phew!

There is an issue with the data on ITV transponder. Hope that was the isue it, and nothing related to the FBC tuners.

Ev0
07-11-15, 02:05
Well it works perfectly using bbc one and I was
indeed using itv before.

DaMacFunkin
07-11-15, 08:52
I can also confirm this works, although it creates all the bouquets when I choose not to, I then have to delete them.
I also tried autobouquets_c2 but ended up with a load of empty bouquets, yes my net I'd was set correctly, I used the cables.xml from my duo2 running vix (now come on, share and share alike), is there a certain channel that has to be set to also?, I just presumed because I have dual cable tuner it would run in the background.

DaMacFunkin
07-11-15, 08:57
used vti but didn't know how to start softcam so we stopped and waiting for Vix to launch image

In the menu there is a selection called VTi panel, if you choose the top selection in there it gives you a load of options, one works exactly the same as softcam manager in vix where you can choose to start, autostart and restart, presuming you have installed it from the plug in feeds.
I can't provide screen shots as I am currently disappearing down a black hole lol.

DaMacFunkin
07-11-15, 09:05
EvO has now provided 2 custom LCD configs, they can be found in the picons section of BH addons.

Things I am missing from vix:

autoBouqetsmaker... What an amazing program I can't believe other images don't want to port this.
Virgin epg support (pvr_epg channel).
Service name picons.
The ability to copy recordings via network mounts.
I would prefer Graphical EPG to be the default, it seems to reset back to single EPG.

If I think of any more I will add them.

Ev0
07-11-15, 11:05
EvO has now provided 2 custom LCD configs, they can be found in the picons section of BH addons.

Things I am missing from vix:

autoBouqetsmaker... What an amazing program I can't believe other images don't want to port this.
Virgin epg support (pvr_epg channel).
Service name picons.
The ability to copy recordings via network mounts.
I would prefer Graphical EPG to be the default, it seems to reset back to single EPG.

If I think of any more I will add them.

Service name picons work with BH

Huevos
07-11-15, 14:56
autoBouqetsmaker... What an amazing program I can't believe other images don't want to port this.Seven new ABM providers in the last few weeks.

BH, seems to be missing a lot of stuff in the tuner area. Crap blindscan, no signal finder in terrestrial and cable, no predefined transponders, no ABM, etc. What good is an image without decent tuning functions?

Donnie
07-11-15, 15:50
Seven new ABM providers in the last few weeks.

BH, seems to be missing a lot of stuff in the tuner area. Crap blindscan, no signal finder in terrestrial and cable, no predefined transponders, no ABM, etc. What good is an image without decent tuning functions?

Rome was not built in day :D

twol
07-11-15, 17:44
Seven new ABM providers in the last few weeks.

Agree , but also VU+ are living on their past reputation - new box, new technology, absolutely poor product management by VU+ (/in fact they probably can't even spell product management)
Wetek, also ARM, delivered with 2 operating systems and now even has 3rd (Enigma2) with Kodi 15.2 .. difference Wetek WANT the business, VU+ EXPECT the business. :)

Sicilian
08-11-15, 07:24
Wetek, also ARM, delivered with 2 operating systems and now even has 3rd (Enigma2) with Kodi 15.2 .. difference Wetek WANT the business, VU+ EXPECT the business. :)

Maybe so, but wouldn't recommend the Wetek for Enigma 2.

twol
08-11-15, 08:51
Maybe so, but wouldn't recommend the Wetek for Enigma 2.

As a secondary box its great and with full Kodi ... although you need Oscam for non fta, but overall surprisingly fast.

Rob van der Does
08-11-15, 09:37
Agree , but also VU+ are living on their past reputation - new box, new technology, absolutely poor product management by VU+ (/in fact they probably can't even spell product management)
Part of their 'past reputation' is not listening to clients, devs and retailers, as well as not (or very poorly/slowly) fixing issues. They honour this part of their past, they really do :cool:

holby1303
09-11-15, 07:06
Anyone have an idea when we will have a Vix image for the Solo2 4K released?

twol
09-11-15, 07:49
Anyone have an idea when we will have a Vix image for the Solo2 4K released?

Well.... 1st the developers need to know what has to be changed, then they have to change both oe-a and ViX, then they have to test (assuming there is product available), then they have to apply fixes, then they have to retest preferably with multiple users .............. ALL in their spare time :)

... And they have to respond to issues on the forum:)

Doesn,t sound like tomorrow, does it! :)

I am sure they are beavering away and it will be delivered when they have a solid system..

holby1303
09-11-15, 14:32
Just getting into the workings of this decoder and for me the LCD is not working quite right, the picons are not displaying and my wifi keeps dropping whenever restart or rebooting, it appears to wipe the Nameserver IP it's like it cannot save it, anyone else have this issue?

DaMacFunkin
09-11-15, 16:16
Yes I had the problem a couple of times after restarts on black hole my dns was changing to 0.0.0.0, I reported it on black hole forum and another guy was having his name server reset also we received no explanation why this was happening but it sounded like they knew about it...
Picons have to be 200x132 Service reference, you also need to download one of the config files from the picons section in black hole add ins to get them to display on LCD.

DaMacFunkin
12-11-15, 13:43
I've hit another problem in black hole, I flashed back to VTi to check it wasn't box related but it worked fine in VTi.
I can mount my duo2 and solo2 hard drives in Solo4k running blackhole and browse and playback files from them fine.
I can apparently mount Solo4k hard drive in duo2 and solo2 running vix, the drive shows as mounted and available in mounts edit.
I can not though browse to any files on it from duo2 or solo2 running vix, the error I get is
Media/autofs/VUSOLO4K/ is not available
If I browse to the symlink for Solo4k in vix pvr and try to delete it it says invalid directory...?
Is there a certain protocol for BH systems?
It works fine accessing Solo4k VTi from Vix.

Donnie
12-11-15, 21:58
I can mount the solo4k fine from my Duo2 with Openpli on it and browse files and playback media just fine.

DaMacFunkin
13-11-15, 09:06
But is it running Blackhole or VTi, I can do it fine with VTi.
Can you tell me what protocol you used? Autofs, fstab, enigma2, Linux?
Cheers.

Ev0
13-11-15, 09:16
I can mount the S4K fine with my SoloSE, and playback fine.

The SoloSE is running OBH, and the S4K is running BH 3.0

DaMacFunkin
13-11-15, 17:59
Well it seems it MAY be a problem with vix talking to BH, I noticed on your forum that some VIX users where having probs accessing their BH boxes from vix but not the other way round.
There are a couple of other things I will try.
P.s. No one has answered which mount protocol BH uses, it doesn't seem to use autofs, I think it uses old style linux.

Donnie
13-11-15, 19:18
Well it seems it MAY be a problem with vix talking to BH, I noticed on your forum that some VIX users where having probs accessing their BH boxes from vix but not the other way round.
There are a couple of other things I will try.
P.s. No one has answered which mount protocol BH uses, it doesn't seem to use autofs, I think it uses old style linux.
I am running openpli on Duo2, OBH on soloSE and BH on solo4k, I just use the mount manager to make CIFS share and can see the whole HDD

DaMacFunkin
14-11-15, 13:33
I appreciate everybody's comments, but no one is trying to recreate the problem... which is vix on a duo2 and solo2 whether it be cifs or nfs are not able to browse the hard drive of the solo4k running Blackhole, i don't doubt you can access it from OBH or Open PLI. I have now given up on this, i have spent the last 4 nights from getting in from work and all this morning and it doesn't work. I'm not saying it is Blackhole's fault, and i'm not saying it is Vix fault but it doesn't work.
Things i have tried
Duo2/solo2 >>>>>>>>>>>Solo4k = Results

Vix 3.2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VTi 9 = Works fine
Blackhole 2.17>>>>>>>>> VTi 9 = Works fine
Blackhole 2.17>>>>>>>>> Blackhole 3 = Works fine
Vix 3.2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackhole 3 = Does not work

I've given up on it, if i need to watch something from the solo4k hard drive i will have to ftp it to the duo2/solo2 first, one thing for sure is i aint running anything other than Vix on those boxes ffs.