PDA

View Full Version : Softcam issue

PFinn
05-11-15, 15:58

Hi All,

After setting up new box last night (quad plus flashed with openvix) most seemed ok but when I started box after deep sleep this message keeps coming up on screen nearly every 10 min after clearing with red button and will only stop when I untick CCCam.2.3.0 in Softcam setup (this was only selection when I went into menu) anyone have a solution?

2stein
05-11-15, 16:06
the message says that the ccccam configuration file is missing. so, maybe you should reinstall cccam.

madian
05-11-15, 21:18
You need to create a cfg file for the softcam just becarefull with your questions on here so you don't break the rules

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk

PFinn
05-11-15, 21:52
Thanks for replies guys, sorry if I am skirting around forbidden topics but it is more out of my tech ignorance rather than trying to be clever, apologies if I am stepping over the line.

I hope I am not out of order here but I am only trying to follow the set up guide posted elsewhere on here but I have hit a sticking point trying to install softcam as I cannot connect using FileZilla, is it the IP displayed in network information I enter as host?? I am using Username ROOT, password blank and port 21 but it fails to connect to server, any suggestions? i even installed FileZilla onto my old windows 7 laptop with he same result.

Busterroo
05-11-15, 22:31
Hi mate,
Username should be root, lowercase letters.

Bazzer
05-11-15, 22:40
Try using root instead of capitals ROOT , and the ip address is in network>device setup> adaptor settings.

PFinn
05-11-15, 23:00
Thanks to both of ye, it really was that stupidly simple :thumbsup:

Joe_90
05-11-15, 23:03
PFinn - you do not need FTP to install softcam. It can be installed from the plugins menu. You don't need network access at all if you are using a genuine subscription card in your receiver. My opinion is that you are trying to install cline and this is illegal, so you won't get support here.

Busterroo
05-11-15, 23:09
PFinn - you do not need FTP to install softcam. It can be installed from the plugins menu. You don't need network access at all if you are using a genuine subscription card in your receiver. My opinion is that you are trying to install cline and this is illegal, so you won't get support here.

Work that out all by yourself mate? :)

Joe_90
05-11-15, 23:23
CCcam 2.3 can be installed from the plugin menu. Works fine with genuine sub card in the receiver. 'nuff said...