PDA

View Full Version : Sundtek USB tuners.

DaMacFunkin
05-11-15, 09:17
Hello, can now confirm that sundtek control center now calls for and installs correct driver for Solo4k.
Code has now been cleaned up to support booting with multiple stick configurations.
Cheers Markus.

tappari
05-11-15, 12:47
Hello, can now confirm that sundtek control center now calls for and installs correct driver for Solo4k.
Code has now been cleaned up to support booting with multiple stick configurations.
Cheers Markus.
Based on my personal experience of Markus. Better belive him. He is the true professional.

DaMacFunkin
05-11-15, 13:25
As a company they want everything to work as it should, and that's how it should be, other company's don't even let you submit complaints :eek:

tappari
05-11-15, 14:06
As a company they want everything to work as it should, and that's how it should be, other company's don't even let you submit complaints :eek:
I agree. Few years ago Markus phoned to me asking if he can have access to my box (in Finland) solving T2 tuner problems since they did not have any experience of T2 terrestrial networks in Germany. I gave him permission and he used my box through network. Now their tuners work fine in terrestrial network with T2.
Excellent person and company!