PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Stuck On Openvix Home Screen

Aletank
03-11-15, 19:01
I've just upgraded from Hades to Vix 3.2, all was OK, channels working etc.
I've now just tried to install TS-Panel, which said install successful, I went to MAIN MENU - STANDBY/RESTART - RESTART.
The box Restarted but all I've got now is the Openvix blue-ish above Earth Space screen, the Menu functions work etc.
Any help much appreciated

Bazzer
03-11-15, 19:26
You won't get any support on here for a skybox f5

Andy_Hazza
03-11-15, 19:26
Why bother installing that trash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aletank
03-11-15, 19:38
You won't get any support on here for a skybox f5 It's a VU+ Solo2

Aletank
03-11-15, 19:39
Why bother installing that trash?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wanted it for 1 Channel, Ice Films etc - Is there better ways of getting internet streaming channels etc ?

Andy_Hazza
03-11-15, 19:42
You said tsPanel? Did you mean tsMedia?

Aletank
03-11-15, 19:50
You said tsPanel? Did you mean tsMedia?

I installed TSpanel, Should I off installed TSmedia instead :eek:

john doe
03-11-15, 19:52
I installed TSpanel, Should I off installed TSmedia instead :eek:

yes install tsmedia or kodi, xmbc (or what they call it

Andy_Hazza
03-11-15, 19:55
lol. Yeah tsMedia is what you should have downloaded, not tsPanel. Press menu, plugins, red button (remove plugins) and delete tsPanel from extensions.

Aletank
03-11-15, 20:04
lol. Yeah tsMedia is what you should have downloaded, not tsPanel. Press menu, plugins, red button (remove plugins) and delete tsPanel from extensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk thanks for your help. TSpanel now gone, I done a restart via the menu etc , its rebooted to the same Openvix screen.
I've checked the Menu & TSpanel has definitely gone but I'm still in the same situation

Thanks Again

Andy_Hazza
03-11-15, 20:11
You may need to restart your softcam? Blue button, softcam manager and yellow button to restart.
To get your channels up press down or press the tv button on your vu+ remote (bottom left hand side).

Aletank
03-11-15, 20:27
You may need to restart your softcam? Blue button, softcam manager and yellow button to restart.
To get your channels up press down or press the tv button on your vu+ remote (bottom left hand side).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Excellent ! All working, Thanks Very Much Andy ! :thumbsup:

Bazzer
03-11-15, 20:43
You won't get any support on here for a skybox f5

Sorry m8 your signature said Skybox F5 my apologies