PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] AutoBouquetsMaker Timout Tuner Lock

fizzymitch
01-11-15, 16:51
hi guys

ive got a miraclebox premium mini + . ive set the box up, searched for channels, got them, then trying to use the auto bouquets feature I just get an image of the box doing the scan for around 10 seconds, finding 0 video and 0 audio, before receiving message - timeout tuner lock -. no files created, nothing, played with various newtwork ids, tried reflashing, updating system. its a cable only setup, selected as tuner b, as I say, it just seems to be this autobouquets feature I cant get to work.
any ideas appreciated in advanced

thanks

007xico
01-11-15, 17:00
Having the exact same problem. Flashed latest image today on my gigablue quad plus with 2 sat and one cable , automatic scan won't find anything either.

fizzymitch
01-11-15, 17:28
ive been trolling through forums for hours, changed that much ive flashed again to start fresh, so close to been set up yet so far away. if I receive all the channels and information, why wouldn't the autobouquets be able to work?

007xico
02-11-15, 21:46
ive been trolling through forums for hours, changed that much ive flashed again to start fresh, so close to been set up yet so far away. if I receive all the channels and information, why wouldn't the autobouquets be able to work?

I have a gigablue quad plus , sorted by flashing build 15. Flashed 19 and 20 but would get the tuner time out.

Don't know if that apply to you.

Ashley69
02-11-15, 21:52
In tuner config try and change "send DiSEqC to yes

abu baniaz
02-11-15, 21:57
In tuner config try and change "send DiSEqC to yes
There is no such option for DVB-C

Ashley69
02-11-15, 22:07
There is no such option for DVB-C

!SORRY! That will teach me to read the thread properly. I've got man flu and my concentration is not good today. Getting no sympathy in the household though.:baby:

abu baniaz
02-11-15, 22:09
Get well soon.

liverpoolee
07-11-15, 11:39
Sorry chaps, I've moved it to relevant section.

fizzymitch
07-11-15, 15:54
still having the same issue. so would you recommend flashing an older version onto the box. although currently my box doesn't pick up wither usb port with the flashing files in, ive formatted accordingly but no joy. could I have a faulty box?

fizzymitch
02-01-16, 12:46
still having the same issue. so would you recommend flashing an older version onto the box. although currently my box doesn't pick up wither usb port with the flashing files in, ive formatted accordingly but no joy. could I have a faulty box?

ive tried multiple new images.
I have a signal, my TiVo box and internet work fine
I can do an auto scan and pick up 600+ channels
ive tried various network ids
still autobouqets maker give tuner timeout lock

still running cable only.

tuner a is no configured (nothing in it)
tuner b (DVB-C) is set up as leeds 41053 - virgin 6952

anyone any ideas at all?, I like the miraclebox but this one things really buggin me off :mad:

somebody provide me some light at the end of this tunnel! - am I right in thinking as thr box does all the other scan successfully, then this issue is in the settings, and not a hardware issue

ccs
02-01-16, 12:59
I'm sure there's a simple answer, but why is it set up for tuner b and not tuner a?

showstopper
13-02-16, 11:29
Did this ever get resolved? I can only scan 14 channels and get tuner lockout with ABM.

gavh428
16-02-16, 23:20
I'm having the exact same timeout for tuner lock issues on my miraclebox hybrid which I bought 5 weeks ago. I have tried various net IDs but sticking with Knowsley 2 at moment because that seems to give me best quality on the channels at the moment. I just can't get the channels to organise into bouquets.

I've tried everything, factory reset, upgrading vix via USB, upgraded vix via the menu section, trawled through forums and guides to make sure I have all the right settings spending hours on trying to get it to work but still the same "timout for tuner lock".

Looking at other sat forums it seems that in some cases you need two lines to get abm or epg data I was wondering it may be a hardware issue and my "hybrid" single input line just doesn't work? The other theory is that I'm only on a broadband sub service and no tv, could virmin restrict abm data by any chance or am I barking up wrong tree here?

Would be good if anyone who owns a miraclebox hybrid device can confirm abm definitely works for them?

abu baniaz
16-02-16, 23:46
If you are ceratin taht you are using the correct NetID, the only remaining issue is signal (too much or too little) or cabling/splitters.

You can try AutoBouquets Cable which works differently.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable

cactikid
17-02-16, 02:09
i have an xtrend 10000 with twin tuners and both cable tuners need to be setup and i have 2 feeds.
if you do a main non abm scan do you get 350+ channels on a scan.netid is critical and also qam settings.
if one has a tivo you can get settings netid off that.

gavh428
17-02-16, 12:32
If you are ceratin taht you are using the correct NetID, the only remaining issue is signal (too much or too little) or cabling/splitters.

You can try AutoBouquets Cable which works differently.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable

I'm using netid 40966 which is in my tuner configuration and on the ABM menu or EPG menu there is an option to pick provider so I have that set to Virgin UK Cable 6952 which is from a list. I've also manually entered 40966 in an area where previously it was 00000 to see if that helps, I'm in work at the moment so can't remember exactly where.

I've got EPG data through but in some channels it's wrong so for Sky Sports 1 on Sunday it could be talking about say 'country file' or something on another channel. The signal quality is good on some HD channels but unwatchable on others, all Sky Movies SD feeds are pretty poor and I do get all ITV and BBC regional variations so it seems like i'm missing something somewhere, shouldn't I just get BBC Northwest if using Knowsley 40966 ID?

I've got a broadband feed into the house which has been split to go into the miracle box and into the superhub. My miraclebox has an ethernet straight into the superhub and all round internet is very good as netflix and iplayer on smart tv work well.

DaMacFunkin
17-02-16, 14:10
What makes you think your TVs headend is Knowsley? I used to think mine was but it is actually Preston1...
Who performed the internal split? Did you do it yourself or is it an official VM job?

gavh428
17-02-16, 14:59
What makes you think your TVs headend is Knowsley? I used to think mine was but it is actually Preston1...
Who performed the internal split? Did you do it yourself or is it an official VM job?

I've tried a few different netID's (manchester, liverpool and I think even Birmingham to give it a go) but settled on Knowsley because that's what my dad has on his Tivo and he's 2 minutes around corner so guess it might be right one? I'll try Preston1 tonight to see if that makes a difference.

I did the split myself, I'm pretty confident it's ok because I did previously have a Kryptview box working fine until that service went down around christmas time. I just swapped out the kryptview for the miraclebox

gavh428
06-03-16, 13:34
I've tried a few different netID's (manchester, liverpool and I think even Birmingham to give it a go) but settled on Knowsley because that's what my dad has on his Tivo and he's 2 minutes around corner so guess it might be right one? I'll try Preston1 tonight to see if that makes a difference.

I did the split myself, I'm pretty confident it's ok because I did previously have a Kryptview box working fine until that service went down around christmas time. I just swapped out the kryptview for the miraclebox

I've enabled logging on my abm section and it seems to break around this line:

"nim found on slot id 0 but its busy. stopping active service"

Does that mean anything to anyone, does it help identify the issue better?