PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Menu keeps on popping up every now and then

smrf
31-10-15, 19:27
Hi.

Upgrading to build 019 as im typing this.

Every now and then the main menu keeps popping up on my screen. (As if I've pressed the menu button).

I have no clue what might cause it. I have been searching a bit around with no luck.
Im just hoping anyone have experienced the same thing :)

Im using HDMI CEC if that matters. Its just enabled, and "Use TV remote control" is yes. Everything else is off/no/disabled.

Ashley69
31-10-15, 22:47
You may have a sticky button on one of your remotes. Just check there's none sticking down slightly.

Can't think of anything else.

Spooky. Mind you it is halloween.(only joking)

judge
31-10-15, 23:14
It's more than likely because you have HDMI CEC on.
You'll probably notice that it happens more often after an E2 restart rather than a full reboot.

smrf
01-11-15, 10:13
You may have a sticky button on one of your remotes. Just check there's none sticking down slightly.

Can't think of anything else.

Spooky. Mind you it is halloween.(only joking)

Must be the ghosts :cool:

It's more than likely because you have HDMI CEC on.
You'll probably notice that it happens more often after an E2 restart rather than a full reboot.

Thats what im thinking as well. I'll turn it off if it happens again. Have not happened after upgrade to build 019, but I doubt it's fixed :)

judge
01-11-15, 10:16
Have not happened after upgrade to build 019, but I doubt it's fixed :)

It hasn't. Some TV's are worse than others for reacting to random HDMI-CEC signals...

2stein
08-11-15, 10:32
It hasn't. Some TV's are worse than others for reacting to random HDMI-CEC signals...
don't think it's the tv... it's more likely the stb reacting to "noise" on the hdmi interface.