PDA

View Full Version : lip sync issue, can you help ?

BRAVEHEART
23-12-10, 09:23
it was my wife that was watching the tv and she pointed it out to me, quite bad lip sync issue and thats just that box connected through the hdmi cable to the tv, not using a sound system ? (panasonic g10 tv)

i'm pretty sure theres a way to make the lip sync better and would appreciate if someone could tell me how to sort it or where i go and change the settings and what setting is best, if the wife noticed it it must have been a wee bit bad, lol.

cheers.:cool:

merry christmas.

BRAVEHEART
24-12-10, 01:20
anyone know ?

jusaju
24-12-10, 02:17
Well

Can Your wife give some more information.And has she noticed it before.

Quite difficult to anybody answer a question like that without knowing what she was watching and what image etc :)

And have You noticed also lip sync issue :) :)

BRAVEHEART
24-12-10, 18:25
yes i seen the lipsync too, its vix 1.2 i'm running, it was a movie on one of the sky movie channels she was watching and the lipsync was well out.

ive experienced bad lipsync before with an old tv i had and it was as bad as that but we'v both been busy with christmas and what not that we'v not really had a chance to sit down and concentrate on it again, no doubt we will though.

i have the same tv as sicilian except he has 42 and me 50, panasonic g10 (unless hes changed his).

silverfox0786
24-12-10, 19:28
lip sync issues has been fixed in vix 1.3 so you may need to get you old pal to upgrade the box for ya

BRAVEHEART
25-12-10, 05:43
OK thanks mate.