PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] v 019 update lost EPG

tvtv
30-10-15, 22:58
v 3.2.019 update lost EPG,
Tried to restore from backups timed out..
Then I decided to restore to v3.2.016 using restore of previous image worked but still no epg (was working until i tried to upgrade the version)

Anyone else had same problem?
Anyone know how i can fix?

judge
30-10-15, 23:06

Just download it again.

lincsat
30-10-15, 23:27
Make sure the configuration is pointing to the same backup location for the EPG, usually USB or HDD.

cga
30-10-15, 23:55
The same here with VU DUO, it shows data only for some channels after I upgraded to build 18, then build 19. I have to select one channel by one to get epg data. It works fine for VU SOlO SE

My EPG location is media/HDD

judge
30-10-15, 23:58
The same here with VU DUO, it shows data only for some channels after I upgraded to build 18, then build 19. I have to select one channel by one to get epg data. It works fine for VU SOlO SE

That's now/next data being populated.
Either the box didn't save EPG held in RAM or a restore didn't set the EPG location correctly. More than likely the first...

tvtv
31-10-15, 00:22
That's now/next data being populated.
Either the box didn't save EPG held in RAM or a restore didn't set the EPG location correctly. More than likely the first...

Mine too is set to media/hdd
Ive tried loading epg, downloading crossepg update, for some reason BBC TWO still refused to populate, but most other channels now have. then now and next worked for bbc two, so i guess its sorted itself :)

judge
31-10-15, 00:27
Mine too is set to media/hdd
Ive tried loading epg, downloading crossepg update, for some reason BBC TWO still refused to populate, but most other channels now have. then now and next worked for bbc two, so i guess its sorted itself :)

If one or just a few channels aren't populating EPG, it's worth running ABM again first, or updating your channel lists however you do it.

Roderik
31-10-15, 00:40
Hi i lost my sound after updating to 019?

judge
31-10-15, 00:47
Hi i lost my sound after updating to 019?

Hi i lost my children after updating to 019?

Seriously though, your own support request thread with proper details including box, image, version used... will get you support a lot faster.

Roderik
31-10-15, 00:59
thanks mate

judge
31-10-15, 01:10
thanks mate

Welcome. Hope you find your sound soon...

cga
31-10-15, 11:19
I had a clean installation and no EPG data for some channels. After I ran ABM again and my epg is back

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 11:25
I have a clean install, everything configured from scratch and it refuses to download data for must of the channels. I have run ABM again and it is still the same
What areyour EPG settings. The full description please. Refer to this video guide for cross referncing/detailing what you have done/set

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45605-How-to-setup-7-DAY-EPG-with-Crossepg-for-Astra-28-2-Video-Guide

frankblueking
31-10-15, 12:14
v 3.2.019 update lost EPG,
Tried to restore from backups timed out..
Then I decided to restore to v3.2.016 using restore of previous image worked but still no epg (was working until i tried to upgrade the version)

Anyone else had same problem?

Hi I lost my epg overnight but downloaded ok this morning using HMLTV. (Not ABM) Since updated to v19 with no problems. Last flash with restored settings & plugins was to v18. Hope that helps.

Roderik
31-10-15, 19:07
Yes found my sound,during the update, there was send a hdmi signal to the flattv,and changed to another sound setting strange and how,we will never know,but all up and running oke now,have a great evening,thanks