PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD ULTRA UE] Issues with new openvix 3.2 build 19. Please assit

hardy27
30-10-15, 19:47
Hi

im having issues with the new openvix build 19. When i flashed the Gigablue ue ultra dvb-c/t2 the for virgin uk seven kings, AutoBouquetMaker scans and the channel list appears however when selecting the channel there is no signal or picture.

I have selected 'YES' for enable virgin uk under:
menu/setup/system/epg/settings

crossepg: rytec providers updated with 34+ updates and set rytec virgin uk xmltv with a green tick

and still no joy!

on the hades image its the same setup on Vu duo2 and it works fine. i have a signal in the cable feed.

i have tried a hmp-combo for gigablue X1 but still no luck

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 10:34
Just to clarify, another receiver in the property works fine with the channels?

At this stage, only interested in channel reception.

hardy27
31-10-15, 10:48
That's correct the Vu+ duo2 hades. Works with sky 28.2 dual tuner and dual dvb-c tuner works perfectly.

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 11:16
Test 1.
Copy your channel settings from the working receiver and transfer to the other receiver. Use E-Channelizer, Dreamset or Dreamboxedit to do this. Do the chanenls work?

Test 2. Connect the non-working receiver the working one is. Use same cables and splitters that are in working. Try running ABM with the sttings you were using before. Does the ABM process complete succesfully?

hardy27
31-10-15, 21:49
RESULTS

Test 1.
I had transfered all channel settings via duo2 (working receiver) to the Gigablue Ultra UE dvb-c/t and the channel list appears on ue but greyed out saying check tuner config

Test 2. Replicated the setup exactly like Duo2 and on ue says 'timeout for tuner lock'

i had tried the original openmips and the channels do scan. i also tried the tests on another ue ultra. no joy

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 22:11
Which tuners do you have? You answer should list them one by one, so people do not have to guess.

For each tuner, specify the what you have configured it as.

For each tuner speify what it is connected to.

Sample answer:

Tuner Slot 1: Twin sat tuner
Tuner Slot 2: Hybrid tuner
USB: Hauppauge Nova T.

I have three tuner modules/units. Total number of tuners is four.

Tuner A. Connected to 28.2 dish. Set as: simple single, 28.2
Tuner B. Connected to 28.2 dish. Set as: simple single, 28.2
Tuner C. Connected to cable feed. Set as: DVB C. enabled, , net id = 00000, scan type = Provider, Provider to scan = UK cable
Tuner D. Connected to aerial. Set as: DVB-T, Europe. I ahve insatlled teh drivers from the plugin feeds.

I have pressed Menu > Information > Devices. I have attached a screenshot

I also went into the tuner config menu, these are screensots.

Thanks in advance for looking at this. I appreciate you speding your valuable time asssisting me.