PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Receiver wont flash

wiggy2
28-10-15, 22:53
Hi
Sorry for been a bit of a newbie to this but my box recently stopped working and kept crashing. decided to try the latest image file but it wont load says reading usb then starts the hades default logo whilst starting then crashes again. tried several different image files and usb sticks used the HP usb format tool as advised just don't seem to be able to load any image files into receiver it just restarts then crashes again. any help would be greatly appreciated just don't know what to do next
Thankyou

Bazzer
28-10-15, 22:57
Which box ?

cactikid
28-10-15, 23:17
might be vu duo as posted in section,are you using a kingston,cruzer,or integral 8gb usb and extracted file to usb.
i would also recheck reflashing guides for your box as some you have to press buttons to start the flash.
usb is only inserted/removed with box powered off,remove other usb sticks/drives before you start.

jomich
18-06-16, 01:13
Hi chaps (and ladies)

If it Helps

I have had a bad night, I installed a PL image on my new GigaBlue Quad Plus box (redundancy money) and decided that I wanted to go back to the Vix image.

I could not get the usb stick to boot the box, I tried all of the above to no avail.

I finally has it was about ten to one in the morning tried extracting the zip file directly to the usb stick.

It worked, I dare not try the experiment again. I need to go to bed!!!!

DaMacFunkin
18-06-16, 06:14
You mean it worked when you extracted the zip file directly to the USB?
Imagine that.

are you using a kingston,cruzer,or integral 8gb usb and extracted file to usb.

Sicilian
18-06-16, 06:21
Changed the pre-fix to Quad+ :rolleyes: